Tomaszek

Sep 28, 2017
In some ways, yes. In others, no. My biggest complaint is enormous stretches of time spent without even being able to look at another woman. Don't get me wrong, if the sister wore the red swimsuit the entire game, I wouldn't get tired of it. But a variety is the spice of life.

After playing through the update, if this peckerhead MC prematurely ejaculates one more time, I will not be held responsible for my actions.
he he good this game is getting interesting

BSNAME69

Jan 1, 2018
If you have followed the story the mom wants to get rid of both kids, she hates them with a passion.
You apparently misunderstood I know the mother hates them my complaint is that the mc is being made out to be an idiot, the mother can be a bitch to him without him needing to be suddenly a dumbass.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Please keep the slow pace going. It's just perfect.
Slower than this will make the story run backwards!!!
(Too many repetitive scenes, many days are passing with little to no new events. From a natural point of view I can understand the changes in mentality/feelings takes a lot of time but this suppose to be a VN not a daily log...)
I'm afraid the author is taking the story to places I cannot follow... But I shall wait another month to see what is he/she trying to say.

Reactions: Mwanted

215303j

oh lol what is that now ??? mom wants to throw me the mc out of the house ?? and the daughter wants to transform her into a whore who fucks with the business partners of the mother? Is not it enough that the mother herself is a whore and fucks with them ?? and I bet the mc is so stupid idiot who can be reinlein again and then watch how his little sister to the house whore
hopefully the mc sister doesn't get it from the maid's boyfriend (or any other Eric like character) before the mc does, I mean all that time spent playing the game and all you get is a slappy second in the end, that would be a truly sad ending...
The problem there is, they are already sleeping around .... why do I want them now?

It's starting to turn into a "look at all these cum dumps you can have after everyone else has finished with them" and i'm struggling to think of a bigger turn off.
I'm not sure which game you have been playing, but what I saw was:
1) Mom wants to turn sis into a slut (possibly, at least wants her to look more sexy, also for her guests)
2) Sis seems dumbfounded by the suggestion, but not enthousiastic and sympathetic to the MC
3) MC finds a way to blackmail mom & get her to back down
4) I didn't see any maid's boyfriend unless you mean that plumber which was dealt with in v 0.3 or so...

Obviously we must be on very divergent paths...
But when I extracted the images, I didn't really seem to have missed any major scenes...

So, if you'll excuse my language, what the fuck are you talking about guys???
Otherwise, please post a save...

Finally, I find sis to be one of the cutest characters on this site. I would really hate to see any NTR with her. So we are on the same page in that respect.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I don't understand why mom is acting like a bitch with mc/sister, hope the dev is not going to ruin her character. Not a big fan of blackmail and stuff, so I hope we can actually seduce mom and not turn her into a slave because of blackmail/corruption.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
So, if you'll excuse my language, what the fuck are you talking about guys???
Otherwise, please post a save...

Finally, I find sis to be one of the cutest characters on this site. I would really hate to see any NTR with her. So we are on the same page in that respect.
They just see ntr anywhere, even if it's not there. Personally i wouldn't mind to see ntr as a result of bad decisions made by mc, and treating sis wrong, something like bad ending. End yeah she's a total cutie, maybe even my favourite here.
And i hope that vicky won't be required to advanance progress with the sister, i hate this bitch that much, and i don't want any relationship with her. And i would love to see later in the game, another young girl, so we can have some nice threesome :FeelsGoodMan:

I don't understand why mom is acting like a bitch with mc/sister, hope the dev is not going to ruin her character. Not a big fan of blackmail and stuff, so I hope we can actually seduce mom and not turn her into a slave because of blackmail/corruption.
She's already ruined for me, i hate both her and vicky, and i hope that romance with them will be avoidable. I want some another, not bitchy, young girl instead of them.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
She's eerily similar to that Lord Farrquad looking bitch from Dual Family, so maybe there's something defective with the Daz model.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Barely any sex in these updates. This developer is like the majority, throwing pieces of tuna instead of a sufficient amount fora meal.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
She's already ruined for me, i hate both her and vicky, and i have a hope that romance with them will be avoidable. I want some another, not bitchy, young girl instead of them.
I still have my hopes for mom:p, so I really hope the dev don't screw her up. I really like the sister, but if I had to choose between her or the mom, I choose the mom without even thinking twice, I love milfs, specially a hot one looking like mom is:FeelsGoodMan:. Of course that's all depends on what the next update will bring, if the mom turns out to be a whore and we get cucked by mom fucking other guys, than she's done for me. But who knows, maybe she'll start treating us with respect and hopefully is not because of the blackmail, but because of love/romance.

As for another young girl, early on in the game the sister talks with a blond girl around our age on the phone (forgot the name), maybe she will show up at some point and bring other girls as well:FeelsGoodMan:.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I actually like the slutty mom. Yeah she's acting like a real bitch and even though Im not much into blackmail Im getting bored when I see those goody-goody chicks, so I can't say I dont like her tbh

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Still haven't been able to play this update because of the getting kicked to main menu bug at the end of day 30. At first I thought it may of been a corrupted save but having started again the same problem happened again. I also tried deleting the game and downloading a fresh copy but that didn't work either. As a supporter I would of hope the devs would of fixed this by now but they have been strangely very quiet and no one seems to have a solution

cohnen

Jul 1, 2017
Still haven't been able to play this update because of the getting kicked to main menu bug at the end of day 30. At first I thought it may of been a corrupted save but having started again the same problem happened again. I also tried deleting the game and downloading a fresh copy but that didn't work either. As a supporter I would of hope the devs would of fixed this by now but they have been strangely very quiet and no one seems to have a solution
That's the nook fix, isn't it?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Have you considered making a different choice at that point???

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My solution was not go to the nook and I finished the update just fine. I checked the images after the finishing the update and I missed a few, but I'm not sure if it was because of the nook or different choices that I made.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes