Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
post the last 2 or 3 lines of text you have before you are sent back to the main menu on day 30
It happens with all choices with Rowena when to go to say goodnight. If I choose just goodnight it kicks me to menu, if I choose to have a little fun then at the end of all those options it kicks me to the main menu

It also happens if choose not to say goodnight

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
It happens to me every time with 5.0 beta...it continues normaly where 4 finishes but after mom takes a swim, and is on the phone, saying "Ah yes the bacchanales party..."...and then comes the "Thinking" - I wonder what she's up to...and i get back to the main menu, everytime..i tried few different saves from 4.02 fix, and it didnt work...any idea what to do? can anyone give me save after this ?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
It happens with all choices with Rowena when to go to say goodnight. If I choose just goodnight it kicks me to menu, if I choose to have a little fun then at the end of all those options it kicks me to the main menu

It also happens if choose not to say goodnight
how did you get to have a scene where you say goodnight to the sis on day 30? did you reject Vicky's offer to play with the costumes along with MC and sis? if you haven't on day 30 you should get a scene with sis cosplaying and MC choosing between her and Vicky. otherwise you will be in MC's room at 9pm with the option of saying goodnight to sys, that could cause a bug in the code. try this fix, i can't test it cause i didn't go that route.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
how did you get to have a scene where you say goodnight to the sis on day 30? did you reject Vicky's offer to play with the costumes along with MC and sis? if you haven't on day 30 you should get a scene with sis cosplaying and MC choosing between her and Vicky. otherwise you will be in MC's room at 9pm with the option of saying goodnight to sys, that could cause a bug in the code. try this fix, i can't test it cause i didn't go that route.
I did the cosplayer and choose Rowena in V4.02 . I have the nook fix but nothing happens after go there, Rowena gone and nowhere to be found. That fix didn't work got booted a again

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I did the cosplayer and choose Rowena in V4.02 . I have the nook fix but nothing happens after go there, Rowena gone and nowhere to be found. That fix didn't work got booted a again
post a save before the bug i'll see what happens

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
I couldn't find anybody mentioning this but i guess i find a bug on day 21. I am currently playing with s walkthrough (great one by the way) and on day 21 in the nook when i talk about the plumber to sis the talk option doesn't disappear. After ignoring that bug, later the day you can stole sisters shoes but the next day (day 22) when walkthrough tells to talk about plumber i can't see the option available. So i think the lackness of the option caused by that particular bug. Or maybe i am wrong and the walkthrough has some mistakes.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
kicks me to main menu after this too
are you sure this happens on day 30? if you had all the previous cosplay events with Vicky on day 30 you should get another one of those, try following my walkthrough

I couldn't find anybody mentioning this but i guess i find a bug on day 21. I am currently playing with s walkthrough (great one by the way) and on day 21 in the nook when i talk about the plumber to sis the talk option doesn't disappear. After ignoring that bug, later the day you can stole sisters shoes but the next day (day 22) when walkthrough tells to talk about plumber i can't see the option available. So i think the lackness of the option caused by that particular bug. Or maybe i am wrong and the walkthrough has some mistakes.
did you edit the video with the burglar on day 19? if you didn't that might be the reason for the bug

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
are you sure this happens on day 30? if you had all the previous cosplay events with Vicky on day 30 you should get another one of those, try following my walkthrough

did you edit the video with the burglar on day 19? if you didn't that might be the reason for the bug
yes i did, and while i was talking about the plumber there isn't any pics but only black screen. I am doing exactly same things that the walkthrough tells but there is something wrong somehow.

If you have one can you share a save file for the beginning of 22? That would be great.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
yes i did, and while i was talking about the plumber there isn't any pics but only black screen. I am doing exactly same things that the walkthrough tells but there is something wrong somehow.

If you have one can you share a save file for the beginning of 22? That would be great.
I've just checked the script, in the new version you don't have the option of talking about the plumber on day 22 anymore, i will scratch that part from the walkthrough when i'll upload the next version.

Reactions: krall1 and Jag Hond

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Just played this again, not having touched it since the first release. Still a surprising amount of content, but I did run into several small bugs and a few game-ending ones (luckily the auto-saves are enabled). The extended cutscene in the middle was confusing, because the game turned into a VN for a few days - but still interesting enough.

I don't think this will ever be a clean game, but the good far outweighs the bad, and so I'll keep playing it.

Reactions: January2015

the az

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 60098
Here's the first version of the game. It consists of 6 days to play, not much to achieve, except few hot scenes to be unlocked by playing it right.
The original idea that started this game is the conflict between sexual urges and morally acceptable actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 09/03/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 5 Beta
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
PC: - - - -

thanks @Jmolle2

Thanks @a1fox3 for the Walkthrought

View attachment 48927 View attachment 48928 View attachment 48929 View attachment 48930 View attachment 31415
hi, where i have to install the nook30.rpy and the insect patch file ?,,

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in Renpy folder
There is an issue then. in the file it's just persistent.patch_installed = True but its not set in the game when its in ./renpy/

also, the script of this game is horrible. the sequence is all over the place.

Reactions: the az

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I dunno who posted the walkthrough named "Tangled_Up_DaybyDay_walkthrough (1)" Just wanna tell you that after like day 20 it becomes incredibly poor and is most likely no longer correct. when the game branches off in lover or lust route some choices no longer match up. when it branches off again it gets even more confusing.
If you wanna fix your the walkthrough start with day 19 when you tell her about the plumber again that choice no longer shows up again but it in the guide for every day following that. at some points you say go to the nook while there is nothing to do there and it doesn't pass time.

Anyway dont trust that guide past day 20.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes