Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
starting this game after 2nd release. Where do you put the incest patch?

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, good question.
I've read here two different answers: 1) put them (also the 'nook' one, I mean) in the 'game' folder and 2) put them in the 'renpy' one.
I decided to follow the first advise, but I don't really know if I did right or wrong, and if that incest patch really works - what effect is it meat to give, I wonder (newbie's question, maybe).

Anyone to clarify this one time for all, kindly?

With best regards to all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, good question.
I've read here two different answers: 1) put them (also the 'nook' one, I mean) in the 'game' folder and 2) put them in the 'renpy' one.
I decided to follow the first advise, but I don't really know if I did right or wrong, and if that incest patch really works - what effect is it meat to give, I wonder (newbie's question, maybe).

Anyone to clarify this one time for all, kindly?

With best regards to all.
All patches should go into the game folder inside the main folder.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
for me:

- lewd patch - tangled up/game
- nook patch - tangled up/renpy/common

... and work as well
Thanks! Hope it will work for me for the nook patch cause the game folder for nook nuke them all ...

After some time...
Unfortunately it's not working- the nook patch regardless of the location : neither /games/ nor /renpy/common generates traceback file when starting the game

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've just finished this version, without getting all the scenes, only the lust path.
And , well , I would love to get to know mom better in the future versions

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Davidreiter: I was looking for a good game, and a Brother sent me the version so that I could download the game, I'm really impressed with the quality, with the scenes, with the characters and the story too, I'm going to continue playing, and I liked to see that game is posted here. Thanks a lot, Friend, Good Luck. ;););)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
@Carlo S
Yes this is a great game and now the only one I am supporting at this time.
Similar story with me too a1fox3... I only ever patron 3 games at a time but after playing a couple of updates, I deleted one & got on board with this! I have high hopes for this game! LOL!

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Davidreiter: I was looking for a good game, and a Brother sent me the version so that I could download the game, I'm really impressed with the quality, with the scenes, with the characters and the story too, I'm going to continue playing, and I liked to see that game is posted here. Thanks a lot, Friend, Good Luck. ;););)
Good for me - a true unexperienced user - to know also you, a very nice person too, are on my side.
As they used to say, 'You never know...'.
No offense intended to all the other friends here who helped me a lot in the recent past on discovering the Unity and renpy games' new world (to me).

With best regards.

Reactions: Carlo S
F

Fapping_Khajiit

Does anyone have a save for Day 28 on the love route? I picked the wrong choice without realizing it and now I cant go back.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good for me - a true unexperienced user - to know also you, a very nice person too, are on my side.
As they used to say, 'You never know...'.
No offense intended to all the other friends here who helped me a lot in the recent past on discovering the Unity and renpy games' new world (to me).

With best regards.
Welcome to our world, Brother, and enjoy, this is a really great game, and it's worth playing ;););)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes