dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
as soon as i click on "sleep", it crashes with this error on night 6

loading a save from day 5 and choosing different options doesn't seem to avoid the crash.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't the position of his sister's right arm a little weird? Is she supposed to be one of those people who can bend their arm in awkward positions? (look at her right elbow in the "Motor boat, anyone?" picture)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, just seems you're right. But the author promised to fix it before the next release, after someone in the Patreon community warned him/her.

With best regards,

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks! Hope it will work for me for the nook patch cause the game folder for nook nuke them all ...

After some time...
Unfortunately it's not working- the nook patch regardless of the location : neither /games/ nor /renpy/common generates traceback file when starting the game
Had the same issue so I took a look at the nook30.rpy file. I notcied near the bottom, on line 46 or so, it calls for "show nooke with dissolve." On a hunch I deleted the "e" in "nooke," as it seemed like a typo since everywhere else it is spelled "nook." Saved the file, ran the game with both patches in the /game folder and it started up fine. Haven't progressed far, so not sure if it'll affect anything else.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Had the same issue so I took a look at the nook30.rpy file. I notcied near the bottom, on line 46 or so, it calls for "show nooke with dissolve." On a hunch I deleted the "e" in "nooke," as it seemed like a typo since everywhere else it is spelled "nook." Saved the file, ran the game with both patches in the /game folder and it started up fine. Haven't progressed far, so not sure if it'll affect anything else.
Wow, thanks for all your work here, hope it will get me some quality upgrade of the game :)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Someone mentioned something about changing the look of the girl in this story. Do not do that. She has a very unique look and it is one of the main reasons why this game stands out. Any move toward making her more generic will ruin the unique charm of this story.

Reactions: a1053105491

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone mentioned something about changing the look of the girl in this story. Do not do that. She has a very unique look and it is one of the main reasons why this game stands out. Any move toward making her more generic will ruin the unique charm of this story.
Only changing a minor NPC not a major one. Its the girlfriend that called 1 time so far but it sounds like she will not be changed.
Lucy: bUTxypxFZHddsw7lvYBGeND3qvjyRIFseADn2C5rabW_LqPzGPsZnpy6WWAcS5K1.jpg she is on the left as she is in game now and will remain as she is with minor changes, maybe.

Thank you all, so sorry couldn’t reply earlier, I guess we will keep her as she is, with some minor adjustments , maybe little more puffi’ ...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah it's a waste of time and resources. If he does change her after this long time. I'm pretty much going to drop it. Now if he changed her in the 2nd release and wasnt sure I could understand.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think she's fine just the way she is, except from being a total bitch :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah it's a waste of time and resources. If he does change her after this long time. I'm pretty much going to drop it. Now if he changed her in the 2nd release and wasnt sure I could understand.
She was only seen once in a phone call so far, so it would have been easy to change her but I also agree that no changes are needed.
I think she's fine just the way she is, except from being a total bitch :p
Are we talking about the same girl or ?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Well, shit. New post on patreon. Hopefully, he sticks to this and the "personal problems" don't turn into something we've all seen so many times before

Reasons behind are that this update is going to be big in content and we want to make it properly without charging our supporters while we take our time 'you will not be charged by the end of March', another reason is personal problems.
The release date will not be delayed that much. For the past couple of updates it was around the 8th, for April, it's going to be between 8th and 14th.

I know several are going to hate me for that, I really apologize, I will try my best to deliver something good this time.

Wait for some teasers....

Thanks

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Don't be worried for any reason, the auhor is fair enough as always been, I think.

We wil see further anyway.

With best regards.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Nerdboy is picking her up and getting ready to dump her into the hole he dug for her thieving, cockblocking big ass.

Reactions: a1fox3
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes