Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
With a lack of good games, this impressed me, good story, good characters and a good quality of progression of the game, with good scenes without being necessary more than that until now, I believe that will increase many great scenes due to the good receptivity received , I hope it continues on this path, because it will be another good game ;););)

Reactions: Jag Hond and a1fox3

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Male or female I try to ID with the character I'm controlling; I put it like this due to the games that have aspects or complete characters that you make decsions for as well as the MC, it just helps with the immersion. If I can't identify then a good story from a 3rd party viewpoint works as well for immersion. A bit like reading a book...some are "I did this" some "They did this". The more immersed I am, the more I can enjoy it.
Doing this has it pitfalls as I struggle to go out of character to how I would treat others or like to be treated and my in game reaction to some situations which in turn leads to missing the point of the game I'm playing. <really need that brick wall emoticon>
Maybe I'm just wierd like that, god knows what some people would say if they knew of my recently found interest in futa.... :p

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
With a lack of good games, this impressed me, good story, good characters and a good quality of progression of the game, with good scenes without being necessary more than that until now, I believe that will increase many great scenes due to the good receptivity received , I hope it continues on this path, because it will be another good game ;););)
Some good common sense at last - no offense to anyone here intendended, of course.
Well said, Carlo, I agree. Told in short as you did.

With best regards to all.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Some good common sense at last - no offense to anyone here intendended, of course.
Well said, Carlo, I agree. Told in short as you did.

With best regards to all.
Thanks, Brother, I talked about it many times here about Dev that doesn't do research to make a game, which is not the case here. I just did a search and I sent it to some Devs, and I'm going to talk about just two things that I am impressed, almost unanimous, 99% hate, dislike or avoid playing games with Rape scenes, and 80% don't want to play -ntr- in the games, but some if the game already start with that genre, They play. The big proof is this game, when someone tries to know what We like, can only make a great game, and I hope He follow this path ;););)

Reactions: Jag Hond

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017

Once Tangled Up is done, we have a plan of making a small spin-off from her perspective.

What do you think?

I am not into female MC's so I will pass.

I have to agree. Though I'd love to see the model for this girl used in another game, having her as the protagonist is not something I'd have interest in. I mean, who wants to play as a chick and go around seducing men other than cuck weirdos? Decide what kind of content you'd like to produce and who your target audience it is.
Yeah, what kind of cuck weirdo likes seeing chicks get fucked? Just because the MC is a girl doesn't mean you have to pretend you are the girl. Just think of it as guiding her to have sex with a character you choose. By ignoring female MC games youre missing out on a lot of great content. Good Girl Gone Bad and Anna Exciting Affection to name a few.

Last edited:

a1053105491

Feb 24, 2018
[QUOTE =“bobbo69,帖子:600577,成员:74136”]我认为她很好,只是因为她是一个完全婊子:p[/ QUOTE]
fuck you mom

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a more detailed Walkthrough or Guide, I've missed so many events I can't even count especially with that Gold diggin' Housekeeper. She apparently had given the sister a bikini at one point, I've checked the CTV every night but nothing showed there ?!

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
@ CarloS and jonrage39: thanks Brothers, that's just the point to make/have/play a good game.
You two both underlined, from each respesctive point of view, two main matters and complementary too at the same time.
But indeed they are the key to make a great product: writing a 'real' story, seemingly an easy task, from an 'unusual' point of view, but of meaning always, the female one.

With respectfully regards.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New info added.

$1+ patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once Tangled Up is done, we have a plan of making a small spin-off from her perspective.
What do you think?

Edit:

To clarify, this is going to be a narrative not a game, scenes that took place at the same time of the original game but from her point of view, and it's going to be one version only while waiting for the next game.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
New info added.

$1+ patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

Edit:

To clarify, this is going to be a narrative not a game, scenes that took place at the same time of the original game but from her point of view, and it's going to be one version only while waiting for the next game.
I feel totally different having read his clarification. And I'm still not entirely convinced the sister isn't actually corrupting MC instead of the other way around.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Davidreiter You may want to update the 1st post to reflect the game is over 30 days in game play now.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I love this game so much and finally went to the Patreon page . I was actually a bit shocked and pleasantly surprised the top tier level is only $10. Good on them . Here's my $10 Serialnumbercomics
I thought the same when I signed up too! It's worth it to see this game continue to develop - plus see some sexual stuff start to happen between MC & sister!! (not just fucking either - I'm talking about some rubbing & foreplay stuff...).

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I thought the same when I signed up too! It's worth it to see this game continue to develop - plus see some sexual stuff start to happen between MC & sister!! (not just fucking either - I'm talking about some rubbing & foreplay stuff...).
Yes. It's a good build up and fairly realistic of a somewhat normal young relationship so far. And it's a great looking game as well

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I love this game so much and finally went to the Patreon page . I was actually a bit shocked and pleasantly surprised the top tier level is only $10. Good on them . Here's my $10 Serialnumbercomics
I did that about 2 months ago and have not looked back since.

I to want to see more rubbing and foreplay with a lot of kissing.

Yes. It's a good build up and fairly realistic of a somewhat normal young relationship so far. And it's a great looking game as well
I agree.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was looking for good games, because some new games that started well, were modified and didn't please anyone, until finally I found two good games with potential to be great games, and I hope this continues as they are the best promises at the moment, and one it's really, this game :cool::cool::cool:

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes