Art08

Mar 29, 2018
best news this Sunday afternoon.
I really did not imagine there would be any new updates.
Next weekend promises :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: hehe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In this game I want only two things, first, to protect the Sister in every way, She is so sweet and hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, and second to teach Mom everything she needs to learn, in a great path :p:p:p
Mom needs her ass spanked and often.

Sister and the friend are both hot:heartcoveredeyes: PiilQkns0xKA8-DN9MPMLVidcXE4EJCBK94bsVnbwmHkJsGbKNpzfFX2xoT9hEnl.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The mom does not want the kids and wish they would go away, she is a bitch and needs a good ass spanking and often to boot.:evilsmile:
No, Brother, when MC really open Her legs, and make Her enjoy and stay exhausted with the look from someone that likes it, no more problems, MC ask for, and She does everything, and very well done :p:p:p

401Grem

May 14, 2017
No, Brother, when MC really open Her legs, and make Her enjoy and stay exhausted with the look from someone that likes it, no more problems, MC ask for, and She does everything, and very well done :p:p:p
The mom's already a slut, why would MC satisfy her?

Reactions: 03abc

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The mom does not want the kids and wish they would go away, she is a bitch and needs a good ass spanking and often to boot.:evilsmile:
Here's the recipe for curing bitch Mom, first MC need put 10 inches inside Her pussy:p, wait , when She start looking for something and don't find, increase the rhythm, her eyes will start run like a roulette :eek:penedeyewink:, She'll say a lot of nonsense, and telling that MC is crazy :cool:, MC can't mind, for now on, She'll want do part of this madness :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:. And do only what MC want :p:p:p

Reactions: Jag Hond and a1fox3

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The mom can drown in the pool for all I care. She's trying to ruin dear sister, and that's something I won't allow. :evilupset:

Reactions: 03abc

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Sister and her blonde friend is all i need in this game, i have a hope for some nice threesomes between them in future updates. Mom and aunt can just die :smileskisses:

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
On my own, I would choose a good trusted Ithaca .10 gun instead... you know, I love to resolve XD

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes