Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Can you have sex with the Mother in this game?
Not yet, I don't think
Have some scenes with MC, but no the real sex. :p:p:p ----------------x'Dx'Dx'D And I like to see everyone's reactions to this Mom, She's a bitch, no doubt, but in other games the reactions were the same with the other characters, and some characters have changed so much that now they are the preferences of many, this is what shows our relationship with the characters, and is fantastic, when we like it, we do not want anything bad to happen, here with MC's sister :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Have some scenes with MC, but no the real sex. :p:p:p ----------------x'Dx'Dx'D And I like to see everyone's reactions to this Mom, She's a bitch, no doubt, but in other games the reactions were the same with the other characters, and some characters have changed so much that now they are the preferences of many, this is what shows our relationship with the characters, and is fantastic, when we like it, we do not want anything bad to happen, here with MC's sister :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Amen to that Carlo S ;)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I like it, it's the way We show, that We like the character, and nothing or nobody can do anything bad with Her (...), this is the best integration between player and game, it shows that we like the characters ;););)
I do like Sister too, Carlo. And guess what... I'm starting to like even her Mom, and phantasizing to have much more interaction with her without doing any bad.
Just desiring to get her definitively fragged in small pieces with a .10 lupara gun, in good sign of my true appreciation for what she truly is. That's all I wish good for her. XD

With best regards to all the friends here.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I do like Sister too, Carlo. And guess what... I'm starting to like even her Mom, and phantasizing to have much more interaction with her without doing any bad.
Just desiring to get her definitively fragged in small pieces with a .10 lupara gun, in good sign of my true appreciation for what she truly is. That's all I wish good for her. XD

With best regards to all the friends here.
Brother, all this fragmented is a pity, throwing away a lot of good meat, for many tastes and uses :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:p:p:p:p:p

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Did dev give any info about his future plans for the mother? I don't normally like blackmail content but in this situation if the mother is as bitch as you guys said, then she looks like a suitable candidate for blackmailing without a remorse.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Did dev give any info about his future plans for the mother? I don't normally like blackmail content but in this situation if the mother is as bitch as you guys said, then she looks like a suitable candidate for blackmailing without a remorse.
Now, She need to do what MC want, because Him have proof against Her, no problem anymore, only good times and sex a lot :p:p:p:p:p

Reactions: depechedNode

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Brother, all this fragmented is a pity, throwing away a lot of good meat, for many tastes and uses :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:
:p:p:p:p:p:p
Dear Brother,

you're right as well... but I took care of my kitty this time.
Hope you forgive me. :closedtongue:

Weee'll Cooome Tooomorrow, wait
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Good Friday, 13 :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:
Ehi, good catch there this yours, dear Brother Carlo... more of my kind, you know. XD

With best regards.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Dear Brother,

you're right as well... but I took care of my kitty this time.
Hope you forgive me. :closedtongue:

Ehi, good catch there this yours, dear Brother Carlo... more of my kind, you know. XD

With best regards.
Yeah! Brother, We need enjoy a good meat, good tits, and never waste it, it's always my good advice. :p:p:p --- And inviting new Brothers like them, it may be time to have fun too XDXDXDXDXDXD

Reactions: Jag Hond

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Oh... I can see your point now, dear Brother Carlo.

So let it be this way... too, though XD

With best regards.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
He has aked for a few more days. And to be honest it does not bother me. He stated the update would be delayed and did not charge any supporters for this month as a result. So everyone gets the game update for free.

Reactions: January2015

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons

It's almost done, so sorry for delays guys

Now that it's delayed for what feels like forever, I want to request few more days more to make sure it's stable, I guess 2 to 3 days won't hurt :)

Let me know.

Thanks

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
She has her good reasons to. So it's up to us be patient and quiet, most of all.
Admitted that we're still able to, of course. XD

With best regards.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes