a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are a few game breaking bugs that need to be fixed and the story is being more filled out from the start, your saves so far will work but with the story being filled out more from the beginning of the game a restart should be done.

I have ask if this version can be uploaded for more tester to help find the bugs and waiting on word for it.

Can't promise nothing I am just a tester and nothing more and SerialNumberComics is not charging for this update because of all the delays so it could take anywhere from 1 - 3 more weeks before it is ready for release.

ADD: Sorry guys there are to many bugs to release this version at this time and SerialNumberComics is hard at work to fix them.

Last edited:

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
There are a few game breaking bugs that need to be fixed and the story is being more filled out from the start, your saves so far will work but with the story being filled out more from the beginning of the game a restart should be done.

I have ask if this version can be uploaded for more tester to help find the bugs and waiting on word for it.

Can't promise nothing I am just a tester and nothing more and SerialNumberComics is not charging for this update because of all the delays so it could take anywhere from 1 - 3 more weeks before it is ready for release.

ADD: Sorry guys there are to many bugs to release this version at this time and SerialNumberComics is hard at work to fix them.

No can be. 1 or 3 weeks??

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
New post, and... Yup, could be out on the 18th. o_O

$1+ patrons

Yesterday we did a first test, thanks to the 3 guys who tested it the result was bugs bugs bugs.

In few hours from now, we will send a new package for testing, this time it should be bug free, more testers will be included.

We'll keep you posted.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for all the updates, a1fox.
And if I can give a hand to you all in the future as a tester, I too volunteer gladly.
More eyes can see, and find, more, you know. And I don't like to stay still, in a passive state.

With best regards.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How do I know my stats? at some point I was able to see the "stat" thingy on the top left corner but no it disappeared o_O

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
An update on some news.
It seems that the first round of game breaking bugs have been fixed and we are getting ready to test the 2nd go at it so wish us luck and if all goes well it may get uploaded tomorrow.

preparing a beta test now for people with me here, not sure tonight to put it online though. I'm sorry for that , I am trying not to make same mistakes of previous update, that's why taking full time
I will keep you all updated to what is happening.

As of right now 16:22 PST I am downloading the 2nd go around on testing so wish us luck and it may soon become available here if no major game breaking bugs are found.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well sorry to say but we found a couple more game break bugs and will have to wait till tomorrow for them to get fixed and hopefully we will get a new fixed version to test out later in the afternoon or so.

Here is another sneak peak for you guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes