loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Last I heard is that existing saves are not compatible, means restarting from the beginning.

Is that still the case?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah, so I seemed to have understand it is. No wonder for that, why not instead?
This matter opens a new exciting perspective - women live 'sex' in a different way from us, you know.

With best regards.
You're right, women have another way of looking at everything, when we hear a song, She seeks, the poetry of the song, they are wonderful ;););)

Reactions: Jag Hond

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Last I heard is that existing saves are not compatible, means restarting from the beginning.

Is that still the case?
I'm the last guy joined here, so still needing to mature experience.
But the same I sincerely hope this is not the case, even if restarting the game from scratch doesn't bother me at all because the story beyond the game and its progression are attracting both, to me at least.
From the other hand, I believe that the dev. already knows this flaw and is aware of its consequences for us players. Thus she's trying to do all her best to avoid this to us, unless it's strictly necessary - I still remember that this happened several times with DMD.

So... we have to stay quiet and wait, I think. We will see, in conclusion.

This is my one cent, please let me remark this.

With best regards.

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
I don't generally mind replaying a game if they at least offer the option to skip unseen text or just add a cheat mode if it's all a bit grindy.
I certainly don't mind replaying this game since it's just awesome.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I don't generally mind replaying a game if they at least offer the option to skip unseen text or just add a cheat mode if it's all a bit grindy.
I certainly don't mind replaying this game since it's just awesome.
Just go to settings and enable skipping unseen text if need be. If that doesn't work use unren.bat and follow the instructions on the screen.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Also a real poet, dear Brother Carlo... no wonder of that, here.

With best regards.
Here is the right place for everything because we don't need to be prejudiced in saying anything, other than sex itself has its poetry, the poetry of bodies :p:p:p And women are masters at this subject :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A couple of days ago there was a 99.99% chance of having a release today. Shouldn't be more than 2 or 3 hours until released unless that 0.01% comes and bites us in the backside.
More like 5 - 10 hours if it comes today, will keep you all updated when news comes along.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Update.

three in the morning, but I'm still waiting )))
43min ago

35min ago
shortly still few things to be done, it's better if you sleep and then get it in the morning.
It sounds like maybe 2-4 more hours.

ADD: Update is in the process of being uploaded now just a few more min.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Finally got it, surely an uploader will upload it here, I will probably try it out tomorrow night, I've got too much to do at the moment :)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes