seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Quite glitchy while playing through the first 20 days now or so. Occasionally it dumps you back to the menu, loading some autosave and taking a slightly different path seems to work though.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Quite glitchy while playing through the first 20 days now or so. Occasionally it dumps you back to the menu, loading some autosave and taking a slightly different path seems to work though.
Don't know about this game, played months ago and waiting for more content to play again. But if you're using roll back with mouse wheel, in some Ren'Py games it creates errors, instead of rolling back try loading a save, so save the game frequently.

For example in Summertime Saga, rolling back too much and try to replay causes the game to crash, but when you load a save of the point where you trying to rollback don't cause any errors.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
To someone else the game sends you to the main menu after telling Lisa goodnight?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Nearly 2Gb DL already (1/2 Gb up on 0.5) any chance of skunked versions for future updates?
@Pepé Le Pew
ETA - are there instructions on skunking/compressing anywhere? I am happy to do the odd one here and there to help out, you know a little bit by everyone helps everyone a lot.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This has always been an awesome game- even when the first version came out and made zero sense and you just randomly clicked on locations to trigger events. The girl character is absolutely adorable (with and without nerd goggles).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
For me this version ends after he says something like "let's go sunbathing at the pool". I don't think this is suppose to be right? Is this another bug, because I already encountered something like that in a former version of this game?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Added new content in the first days, before the mom arrival? Do I understand correctly?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity, any sex yet? I've tried (and loved) the game some time ago, but it was just a giant cock tease :)

Sep 4, 2017
First time after mom came home and i go to say god night to sister, i have the option to seduce her or leave and it drops out to main menu.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, I'll try play the game, but what I'm seeing have some bugs left, thanks for the warning Brothers :):):).

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes