Art08

Mar 29, 2018
With the story being fleshed out some it is best to replay the whole thing anyway.
Follow the walkthrough I posted up above and you will get to V6 content faster.

My Microsoft world is outdated.
Could you post it walkthrough by other means? Maybe attachments ..

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
If you follow this walkthrough you will get to the end but remember the game has changed up some and this walkthrough may allow you to do things 1-3 days before it says to do it so do it when you can, you do not need to wait for the day it says to do it on. This walkthrough ends at day 32 though so you are on your own after that day.

Thanks to rick87
TY

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Is the "full" v6 gonna be posted soon ? like this weekend ? I wanna know if i should play the test version or wait for the full one, cause I understand that this test version doesn't have the full content (people are saying that this version stop at day 39, but there is more content if you change the day to 40 via the console) and it's also a bit buggy.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Is the "full" v6 gonna be posted soon ? like this weekend ? I wanna know if i should play the test version or wait for the full one, cause I understand that this test version doesn't have the full content (people are saying that this version stop at day 39, but there is more content if you change the day to 40 via the console) and it's also a bit buggy.
Should be released in the next few days

Reactions: xb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No we are testing for bugs and Dev said changes and fixes will be put in and then next week more testing.
Don't really know when full V6 will be posted.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This one, end of v0.5: End Day 32
Then V6 is 7 days with extra content to day 43 just after the nook reading event. Fix for day 39 is in the works and may get posted before the weekend is over but maybe postpone to next week sometime.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
A lots of "back to to menu". I know it's a test version but it's hard, LOL
I tried a lot of path (After day 22) and I can't access some scenes like:
- Storage with mom : image "storm"
- "Casanova" : images after "casava17"
- New yoga scenes
etc

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried a lot of path (After day 22)but I can't access some scenes like:
- Storage with mom image "storm"
- "Casanova" : image after "casava17
- New yoga scenes
etc
If you follow the walkthrough you should be able to get to day 32 with no problem.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes