a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
LOL , I'm not a "Patron" so I can't read is post.
TY for the tips, Bobbo69 !
What was posted up above for the link to the "Update" is what was posted on Patreon.

Just click on the spoiler and that is what is there.

Added achievements and the end
Added additional wishing goodnight scenes.

Fixed errors

Tomorrow, around same time, we will release the full V6, why tomorrow?for testing and adding more scenes if one of the testers have some ideas.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bug testing the heck outta the new build now. Patience my perverted brothers. Once this round of tests is done a few temporary images will be replaced any bugs fixed and final version released shortly afterwards. Dont blame me for the delay i was not the one who broke the first alpha build nor was i the one who pointed out a few renders looked odd or low quality.

Reactions: Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes please wait for the full version this is still in testing and only knowing how to use cheats will allow you to go past day 39.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
My Microsoft world is outdated.
Could you post it walkthrough by other means? Maybe attachments ..
Papi.ion6984 has kindly posted the pdf version, but for future reference please note that you can open .rtf files with Wordpad. Even Notepad works, although you'll see some weird extra text that is used for formatting purposes.

Reactions: Art08

throwitup

Jul 4, 2017
There is a lot of juicy content in this update.
Here is a archive of the new images in 0.16:
Is that all available in the test version that's uploaded now? Or a leak for the full V6? I'm seeing a lot of stuff that I didnt get in the test version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is that all available in the test version that's uploaded now? Or a leak for the full V6? I'm seeing a lot of stuff that I didnt get in the test version.
The full version has not come out yet and the test version is still missing some scene pics and some other stuff.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The full version has not come out yet and the test version is still missing some scene pics and some other stuff.
I've mentioned a couple of small bugs in an earlier post.
Small bugs, sure, but every little bit of feedback helps, eh?

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes