a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We got an update but its is still a test version of V6 so I am not for sure if it should be uploaded or not until the testing is over.

Reactions: Jag Hond

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For anyone who knows, how much content is new from V5 to V6?
You will if done right get a BJ or 2.
Hint, hint don't make her jealous.

$10+ patrons

Thank you for waiting guys, and sorry for the delays.
This is a test version for 10 Patreons, feedback, comments, ideas and bugs in comment or message.

One thing from the previous version that affects the game in this update is a choice at the end of V5.

After the weekend we're going to update few things in this, one of them are the achievements at the end, so you know what you have missed, plus adding scenes at the end in the room or toilet. Another is reducing the size of the file, one of the page supporters, had done the resizing of the images, all we have to do is just replace them. A big thank you to him.

We're going to share our 'mega' user bandwidth with you, to improve your download speed, a small thing to make it up for you, and hope it makes some difference.

Waiting for errors or bugs, but not for long.

Thank you always.
This version ends at day 39 and will kick you to the menu screen.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you guys started a new game or are using old saves?
I always start a new game and this one should start a new game because the game has been fleshed out better in this upload than it was in V5.

The day to day walkthrough can still be use up to V5 but it now has mistakes in it because the game was reworked from about day 4 and above.

I don't remember if day 2-4 have changes but I do know the game makes more since now from the start.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You will if done right get a BJ or 2.
Hint, hint don't make her jealous.

This version ends at day 39 and will kick you to the menu screen.
I will always give likes for things like this, but will take the warning seriously, and let the testers do their thing (I already test many other games, so will wait on this one). Thanks again, though - there are a lot of impatient people in this world...

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there are definitely some things broken in the Test version. For instance although it seemingly ends at the night of 39 taking you back to the title screen no matter which option you pick... if you manually change the day to 40 via console or using a renpy save editor you can actually play up to 43 with quite a bit happening those last few days. Be warned there are a couple other places that will crash you back to desktop (like one morning you have to wait an hour in your room instead of going to nook and attempting yoga or it will crash also going to the the storage room the last couple days can cause a crash to title as there is seemingly an event to happen there that has not been implemented yet).

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah there are definitely some things broken in the Test version. For instance although it seemingly ends at the night of 39 taking you back to the title screen no matter which option you pick... if you manually change the day to 40 via console or using a renpy save editor you can actually play up to 43 with quite a bit happening those last few days. Be warned there are a couple other places that will crash you back to desktop (like one morning you have to wait an hour in your room instead of going to nook and attempting yoga or it will crash also going to the the storage room the last couple days can cause a crash to title as there is seemingly an event to happen there that has not been implemented yet).

What is the command for change the day please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dexter6002

If you have the console unlocked just hit shift + D and click variables and look through the list for the number for your day so if you are at day 30 look for 30. might also work just drag and drop your last save file onto it's screen to load the save file then alter the one you need save and overwrite the save file with the new one

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
to those who had played the latest version, do the MC get a shot with the whore mom yet? does she still cock block the MC and is she still trying to turn the sister into a slut for her upcoming Client's visit? thanks guys.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes