Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
sucks that there was more game breaking bugs. BUUUUUUUUUUUT i do love them spoilers lol. All i have to say to them is DAYUM

Reactions: a1fox3

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Well sorry to say but we found a couple more game break bugs and will have to wait till tomorrow for them to get fixed and hopefully we will get a new fixed version to test out later in the afternoon or so.
Is this bad news, perhaps? Far better finding out the flaws before releasing the update instead, so I think for high quality standards' sake.

Thanks a lot for the continuous updating, a1fox. Good luck to all of you testers and... happy hunting! :closedeyesmile:

With best regards.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Saves bug the update out. So sadly guys your old saves wont work. Dev did try to get them to work but sadly it failed. There is another test build due out in a few hours and hopefully we wont break it

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Saves bug the update out. So sadly guys your old saves wont work. Dev did try to get them to work but sadly it failed. There is another test build due out in a few hours and hopefully we wont break it
Another neophyte to send to the @Pandelo education camp.

Seriously, though, point him Pandelo's way or have SNC ask Philly or veqvil.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Another neophyte to send to the @Pandelo education camp.

Seriously, though, point him Pandelo's way or have SNC ask Philly or veqvil.
Not the first and not the last time where old saves won't work with this game. Glad i didn't played 0.5 yet, thinking about waiting few more updates, when the things will become hot as fuck. Imo around versions 0.8-0.9 there will be need for starting from the beginning once again. And even that i love this game, it's starting to became too big for restarting each 2-3 update, That's not vn so it's takes too much time. Still pledging though.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
If old saves are the issue, well... it could have been worse, at least the dev. won't be obliged to throw all away and starting her work from scratch. Right?

With best regards.

Reactions: Carlo S

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Well dev has spoken.

Friday at the same time of this reply, 48 hrs is my estimate , 99.99%
Or whenever it's done as it's due, mate. Her policy seems to be this, from that few I learned by your posts.

With best regards.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, that must of been some awful bug in there, it's been delayed for almost a whole week now, I'm sure we could of fixed it easily, I have a couple of cans of bug spray handy here

Reactions: Jag Hond

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Her? Do the Dev is a woman? Didn't expected that.
Yeah, so I seemed to have understand it is. No wonder for that, why not instead?
This matter opens a new exciting perspective - women live 'sex' in a different way from us, you know.

With best regards.

Reactions: Carlo S

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
One of the very few that I am aware of.
Nice, i support this project about 4 months now, and i had no idea.
This matter opens a new exciting perspective - women live 'sex' in a different way from us, you know.
With best regards.
I know, that's probably my favourite game which contains brother/sister relationship, and i'm not a big fan of incest.

Last edited:

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Wow, that must of been some awful bug in there, it's been delayed for almost a whole week now, I'm sure we could of fixed it easily, I have a couple of cans of bug spray handy here
That's the spirit, mate. Thumbs up to you.

With best regards.

Reactions: bobbo69
2.80 star(s) 73 Votes