fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It seems like this is becoming a popular trend in Patreon - being late with updates.
Yea, but the dev was transparent about the delay and the reasons for it and didn't charge his Patrons this month. Basically, "Hey, sorry, life happens and there's a delay, so no charge this month!"

I wish that was a popular trend on Patreon!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
At least this dev stop the payment for this month and has let us know what was going on, unlike other dev's.
True, I have to admit though, that I was kind of excited to have something for the weekend to play with, I guess that I'll have to play with my wife then lol :p:closedtongue:

Reactions: Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
True, I have to admit though, that I was kind of excited to have something for the weekend to play with, I guess that I'll have to play with my wife then lol :p:closedtongue:
Maybe one of these completed games will help you out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bobbo69

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Yea, but the dev was transparent about the delay and the reasons for it and didn't charge his Patrons this month. Basically, "Hey, sorry, life happens and there's a delay, so no charge this month!"

I wish that was a popular trend on Patreon!
At least this dev stop the payment for this month and has let us know what was going on, unlike other dev's.
I don't judge somebody and don't realy care about this. I didn't even know that the new Tangled Up update was planned for today. I'm just saying that there is a funny epidemic on Patreon.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Mine is that since the last update I have been waiting until today, two or three day more don't bother me - especially because the dev. has been fair as her usual and warned all, and in advance most of all. This sounded me no excuses.

So - quoting a little fauxplayer - also I wish this become very soon a fair creators' habit, on Patreon as on everywhere else.

With best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlo S and bobbo69

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When someone asks for more time, it doesn't bother me because he is telling everyone that he is really thinking of doing the best and the possible that he can, and that is sincerity, honesty and shows that he really cares about who expects his game, a dignified attitude :cool::cool::cool:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And also if it is to expect by the bitch Mom, for to teach her good manners, has plenty of time for this, and we will teach her the best way possible, no doubt :p:p:p --------------- When We wait, here are some great scenes of this game
:heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I love it :p:p:p. But it
have some Brothers, that want waste it, throwing away in the trash, but is in good shape, it was used without a doubt, but it is so good:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well we only have to wait untill late tonight or tomorrow to get the new update. At least I hope we will get it no later than tomorrow. If nothing bad happens then we are lucky.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well we only have to wait untill late tonight or tomorrow to get the new update. At least I hope we will get it no later than tomorrow. If nothing bad happens then we are lucky.
In my country we say that when someone runs more than they can, they always risk falling and in the end take more than they wanted x'Dx'Dx'D, without rushing, but without stopping, it is the right :cool::cool::cool:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Oh well, I guess tomorrow maybe?
he did say 2 - 3 days, and tomorrow is the 3rd day, let's keep our fingers crossed ;)

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes