a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This story just hits you in a way that it grabs you and will not let you go.
I went $10 about 2 months ago and have not looked back since.:happyblush

Its the same thing with Sisterly Lust, it hits you can will not let you go.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This story just hits you in a way that it grabs you and will not let you go.
I went $10 about 2 months ago and have not looked back since.:happyblush

Its the same thing with Sisterly Lust, it hits you can will not let you go.
Thanks for the tip a1fox3 ;) I haven't tried that one yet, but I will, thanks again :)

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
True this, agreeing with Carlo and bobbo. Neither that one is too bad, even if not of the same appeal of TangledUp.
So my ten ones didn't go wasted.

With best regards to all.

Reactions: Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

@SerialNumberComics
I hope everything is going good for you and we can not wait till the new update comes out.

You could release part of the "Sidequel" that corresponded with the game as it goes on so we can see what the sister is thinking about what is going on.

All is going good, busy rendering and editing images, no problems at all except being super busy, but all is under control... I'm going to post teasers soon.

For the sidequel, Tangled Up is supposed to be from his point of view, but what you mentioned can be done, why not.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
what folder do i put the day 30 fix and incest patch in?

also getting this errer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
put in spoiler cause its long

Last edited:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
They both go in the "game" folder inside the main folder for the game.
thanks, but i get that same error whenever i put the day 30 patch in the /game folder, when i remove the day 30 patch the game runs at least, the incest patch works without problem though

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks, but i get that same error whenever i put the day 30 patch in the /game folder, when i remove the day 30 patch the game runs at least, the incest patch works without problem though
You must start up the game and make a save game then put them in and it should work.

The game needs to gen up the list of files and if there are new ones in that are not listed then it throws out an error.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
You must start up the game and make a save game then put them in and it should work.

The game needs to gen up the list of files and if there are new ones in that are not listed then it throws out an error.
i have 2 saved games, but as soon as i put the day 30 patch in i can no longer open the game, just get that error

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have 2 saved games, but as soon as i put the day 30 patch in i can no longer open the game, just get that error
Then leave it out and just don't go to the nook at that time.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have them both in the /game folder. Try deleting the nook30.rpyc file if the game created it and put nook30.rpy in there again.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I gotta say I love the game! :heartcoveredeyes:
They managed to make a daily routine that is actually fun and sexy, with nice variations and choices.
The build up between the characters is great, the girls are hot af as well as the outfit choices.
The only downsides is the sub-par writing, the walkthrough, which could be clearer and the image quality, which gets significantly worse towards the end.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

$10+ patrons

I wonder, what or who's on her mind.

$5+ patrons

Can't type any comments, I've got Parkinson's symptoms right now.

$1+ patrons

There is a one-time option to go out.

I know, I know someone else posted just part of it so here is all the info we have at this time.[/spoiler]

Extra, extra, extra read all about it.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Too bad (and of bad taste, perhaps) about the Parkinson's disease comment, I hate to remark that.

Good news for all, anyway.

With best regards to all.

2.80 star(s) 73 Votes