rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
guys i downloaded the latest version but after the mom comes back the game keeps crashing to the main menu.
please help.
windows pc
that's because of the dev put a return under a label and then put time and date wrong in one of the part in the bathroom

right now I'm uploading a fix for it

Edit: hope this fix everything
removed

It was removed because it caused an error that I can't fixed

it's based on the version of renpy it was made by

this is what it show when putting the script.rpy into the game folder

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive CPCOMP.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\TangledUp-110-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\TangledUp-110-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\TangledUp-110-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\TangledUp-110-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\TangledUp-11.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive CPCOMP.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Mon May 11 21:27:54 2020
so go here to download the new but it's modded

https://f95zone.to/threads/tangled-up-v11-modded-v0-20.50859/

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
that's because of the dev put a return under a label and then put time and date wrong in one of the part in the bathroom

right now I'm uploading a fix for it

Edit: hope this fix everything
Tangled Up [v11] Fixed

change some menus to repeat if you picked the wrong choice you would be game over it will go back to the menu choice and change when your mother catches you going to see your sister from 3 to 300 so the game won't end
I like the idea of what you have done here but wouldn't it be nicer if you just uploaded the changed files from scripts.rpa as an attachment here so we don't have to download the whole game again? RenPy is smart enough to replace newer files in an archive when they are in the game folder.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm stuck on day 46. According to the WalkThrough at 11:00 Pool I get a photoshoot or another scene.
But my sister is thirsty and leaves the pool for a drink.

I suppose you must prepare a beer with some extra bite.
What's going wrong, why can't is put the beer ready at the pool.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm stuck on day 46. According to the WalkThrough at 11:00 Pool I get a photoshoot or another scene.
But my sister is thirsty and leaves the pool for a drink.

I suppose you must prepare a beer with some extra bite.
What's going wrong, why can't is put the beer ready at the pool.
in the morning before going to the nook go to the pool first then to the nook and so on

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Well since a bunch of you have no idea how to search this thread for """walkthrough""" here you go.

At Vicky's house on Vicky's route.

I have ask for a complete walkthrough from the dev and it will come but it could take several weeks to get.

I have gathered a day 0 - version 8 walkthrough and the version 9-10 walkthrough plus the incest patch and put them here:

Full mother path here: by @KiGa

im new here.
so for v11 it's the mother path?

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there
I finished the game few months ago but I check it with the pictures and I recognized I miss a lot of sex Sequence ... so is there any Gallery mod for Tangle up 1 ?
thanks .

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Having a strange bug on my playthrough, not sure if v.9 or v.10, just finished up to vickys house on prego route, and at 2100, sis doesnt appear in living room, is there a bug fix for this?

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Having a strange bug on my playthrough, not sure if v.9 or v.10, just finished up to vickys house on prego route, and at 2100, sis doesnt appear in living room, is there a bug fix for this?
NEVERMIND! Turns out you have to click on the hallway in the right corner to progress the scene -_- jesus thats confusing

uria1000

Mar 30, 2020
someone can tell me please how many stats I need make this game progress go on/ rn it's kind loop events .thank you

Reactions: renhip

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
someone can tell me please how many stats I need make this game progress go on/ rn it's kind loop events .thank you
Its not really stats but actions you must do to proceed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
right now it's stack in kind of loop same action every day without any hint about see any progress ..any way thank you for help
This was dev's first game and it still has bugs in it and you need to change the days back some to what the walkthrough says for the day to unlock that option.

Its been to long since I played this VN and I really no longer when or how it needs to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
No mother path happens after party photo with vicky. Its short and only includes the office scenes, otherwise its onky sis love route up to the end
with the mother path there is a lot more then the office scene

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone tell me how it ends? I'm stuck with the mother taking the daughter to the beach to hand her over to another guy saying he is her fiancé. And I can't move forward. Finally there will be ntr in this game?

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes