• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I want Tara's unborn baby to be her

• brother.

Votes: 3,227 21.0%
  • sister.

Votes: 4,551 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,006 13.1%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,841 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,278 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,428 9.3%

• Total voters

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I'm new to the game and I would like to know the age you put for Miri and Daniel, because for me they are clearly not 18yo. :unsure:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Dude he already aged up the models before. They used to look allot younger. If you have a issues with shota type games this might not be for you.
Oh no, not at all, it's mostly for the story to be credible and coherent in my eyes. ^^

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
I'm having fun with this game!

I also made simple dungeon maps for Alexia's Tempel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/Edit: Added the 3rd Map.
/Edit2: Added the 4th Map.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
While we are not entitled enough to demand updates from creator who offer their work for free, I must admit I'm kind of disappointed, but ultimately we (and you should too) have to be patient.
yep, we just have to be patient , but there is no other option too. I just hope the update has more great content, i have never been disappointed by the previous updates and the content

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I would love to see lactation and other bodily fluids at play too, those Tara's milky jugs need some love too

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I do have to admit that I have some doubts on the February estimate by now as well, but I haven't given up on it completely just yet (that is to have a beta out for testing).

The night scene (which again took me the longest) is done. Most of the third temple level is there (5 rooms are missing), and 4 of the 5 sex scenes for the day are there as well. So one scene left to do (which will be a 2-parter...) and some rooms contentwise. Coding-wise I have to add a new perk (which hopefully will make the fights a bit less tedious, but need some more involved coding than the previous ones); as well as the "skip"-option for those who want to see only the night visions, but not the daily struggle in the temple.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I do have to admit that I have some doubts on the February estimate by now as well, but I haven't given up on it completely just yet (that is to have a beta out for testing).

The night scene (which again took me the longest) is done. Most of the third temple level is there (5 rooms are missing), and 4 of the 5 sex scenes for the day are there as well. So one scene left to do (which will be a 2-parter...) and some rooms contentwise. Coding-wise I have to add a new perk (which hopefully will make the fights a bit less tedious, but need some more involved coding than the previous ones); as well as the "skip"-option for those who want to see only the night visions, but not the daily struggle in the temple.
Well that's sounds great keep up the good work.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

this is amazing, so nice to see you around once again, RandyTyr. New titles has been released in this forum, but your game is still inside our hearts. We love it very much. It is so good to re-play it all again from day 0 (specially with new updates & new chapters & new scenes & new content in general). in the future , this project really deserves a Remastered Ultra HD images Deluxe version! :love:

Reactions: adams92
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes