• sister.

Votes: 4,905 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,218 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,998 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,474 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,553 9.3%

• Total voters

NotFemale

Apr 21, 2020
been playing games for years now my sexual interest are messed up and this game is probably the best game i played so far u have everything here bestiality lesbian gay straight and trap/futa even shota and loli and lots of combinations like shota gay or shota bestiality same with loli its very impressive

Reactions: origeee

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Scene Guide (Work in progress)

Note: You can't really go wrong in this game, and there are no alternate paths. I recommend just playing it and exploring the scenes. However, if you want to make absoultely sure you haven't missed something; or if you are trying to minimize certain content; or just want to know more about how the game works, the guide below might help. Spoilers!

Chapter 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2
Can we have this guide as an pdf?? :) ore is there any wt-mod??

Leidykissmee

Jan 4, 2023
Ese Juego es interesante pero no me deja continuar la parte del templo que tiene que pelear con monstruos y esqueletos, pide que por este medio averigue como seguir avanzando

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
As promised, I have returned :). Mind you, I had no time at all since my last post to work on the game, so I do come empty handed. I'll probably get started on fixing the remaining bugs in the current version and the next level on the coming weekend.

CrotchLint

Mar 11, 2018
we love Daniel so much,
in our hearts, he is actually the true mc
I avoided Daniel as much as physically possible.

To be fair, I got to the start of act 2 and stopped playing. Good call from me, considering what I'm hearing about the temple.

• Angry
Reactions: xana94

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
As promised, I have returned :). Mind you, I had no time at all since my last post to work on the game, so I do come empty handed. I'll probably get started on fixing the remaining bugs in the current version and the next level on the coming weekend.
hey! me too!
so nice to see you once again from time to time!

GGGBFinal1.gif

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-14
Release Date: 2022-10-12
Developer: RandyTyr F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Update only:
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: (v0.08) - Mega*
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Guide

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
Please,please update
Thanks

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I am stuck at Barbara pregnant story, paid my debt. what now?
Did you have a look at the scene guide linked in the OP? You might fight the missing step there. If not, please give me some more information about which scenes with Barbara you had.

Please,please update
Thanks
I'm hoping for a small update by end the of the month. It would contain the second night in the temple, as well as the third floor. I might also already implement the "skip"-functionality some folks have asked for. Skipping the temple would include getting to experience the night visions, and the easy-mode end scene of Chapter 3, but none of the scenes with the temple denizens nor the (small) boni to be found in the temple for Chapter 4.

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'm hoping for a small update by end the of the month. It would contain the second night in the temple, as well as the third floor. I might also already implement the "skip"-functionality some folks have asked for. Skipping the temple would include getting to experience the night visions, and the easy-mode end scene of Chapter 3, but none of the scenes with the temple denizens nor the (small) boni to be found in the temple for Chapter 4.
Seriously, don't rush it. You're doing this because you want to and not because others are impatient. Rushing stuff because you feel pressured is the worst thing you can do during a creative process.

We all know that December through early January is a terribly busy time. Nobody (other than idiots) will fault you taking your time.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Did you have a look at the scene guide linked in the OP? You might fight the missing step there. If not, please give me some more information about which scenes with Barbara you had.

Pot please continue with the family history
Thanks

Frimaire

Aug 6, 2021
Absolutely one of the best female protagonist games I 've ever played, excellent story and sex scene, exactly what

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes