• sister.

Votes: 4,905 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,216 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,998 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,474 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,553 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Why does the "update only" not show V 0.09 after it is installed??
I'm not quite sure which file contains the version number in a compiled Renpy game, but it is definitely not one of those included in the update patch. I believe it is not one of the files in the "game"-folder at all, so if I would include it, it would make installing the patch more complicated.

The chapter3.rpa contains the scripts, images and movies for Chapter 3. By overwriting the script.rpa file, the game will actually start Chapter 3.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I'm not quite sure which file contains the version number in a compiled Renpy game, but it is definitely not one of those included in the update patch. I believe it is not one of the files in the "game"-folder at all, so if I would include it, it would make installing the patch more complicated.

The chapter3.rpa contains the scripts, images and movies for Chapter 3. By overwriting the script.rpa file, the game will actually start Chapter 3.
Ok, So what you are saying is that if I installed the V 0.09 update only, the game will in fact be at V 0.09 even though the screen information shows V 0.08? screenshot0002.png

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
Found an issue when on the second floor of the temple, at room 29. If I try to go south this error message pops.

RZ900

Sep 5, 2022
Blue jeans, high heels, and a crop top, common wear in the frozen land of the Nords.
man this is nothing man, my skyrim its like a real whorehouse
sex, breasts butt shaking everywhere, if you know the mod (Ostim) you won't even think about downloading this

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
So i used the update file over version .08.

I get this error walking into room 49:

Full traceback:
File "chapter3-mechanics.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "chapter3-mechanics.rpyc", line 169, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1026, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter3-mechanics.rpy", line 179, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

While running game code:
File "game/chapter3-mechanics.rpy", line 179, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

I might try on a full download of version .09, but wanted to put this here in case it's useful to you.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So i used the update file over version .08.

I get this error walking into room 49:

I might try on a full download of version .09, but wanted to put this here in case it's useful to you.
Thanks for reporting! I thought I had fixed this, but apparently I can't count properly. If the update file has, the full version will have it, too. I'll see whether I can put together a fix, but the bug doesn't really keep you from anything interesting: In Room 49 you'd only have the option of going up to the next level, which you can't yet anyway. So if you've been in every roombut Room 49, you've seen all the 0.09 content anyway (and should be able to continue with 0.10 just fine once I've made it).

Found an issue when on the second floor of the temple, at room 29. If I try to go south this error message pops.
And thanks for reporting this one. Again, a bug I had thought to have fixed. Turns out, I've replaced one typo by another. I hope hitting "ignore" should let you get past the bladetrap. If producing the bugfix works out, this would be included, too.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Considering the insane amount of visual mods for this game I wonder why the MC looks so... vanilla.
A hairmod or sth would be good to start.
Well, I created Tara more or less on the same day I installed my first Skyrim mod. So I hadn't delved that deep into the rabbit hole. Overall, I like her looks. But I definitely agree regarding the hair. She deserves proper hair, but I haven't gotten around to figure out how to get the hairmod I have installed to actually do its job. Probably something I should do before starting Chapter 4.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Well, I created Tara more or less on the same day I installed my first Skyrim mod. So I hadn't delved that deep into the rabbit hole. Overall, I like her looks. But I definitely agree regarding the hair. She deserves proper hair, but I haven't gotten around to figure out how to get the hairmod I have installed to actually do its job. Probably something I should do before starting Chapter 4.
Hellow Master,
Although you've already made clear it won't happen.
Still, we somewhat had pale hopes for god of death appearance eventually, down the road
when expanding even more in-game lore & story progress (exploring darker corners of that region and map)
or better yet, much near mc house even (this is a mere suggestion for later on, example: chapters 7 or 8)
the presence of evil & erotic desires could spice even more because the sense of danger and darkness
bringing tension and new pace in narrative, which in the end is good for any game sinergy actually.
Inseminating all amazing characters you've create is marvelous, btw.
we love this game very fondly.
It is part of us now

. Untitled2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: InDarkLove
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes