• sister.

Votes: 4,902 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,210 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,996 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,470 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,551 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there a warning when you hit the end of the current content or does it just carry on giving the same options out again and again?
No warning, sorry. The current "end of content"-boundary is quite a mess. There even is a scene you can only reach if you are continuing an old save from 0.04.

If you have completed all available liberations and picked new random events every now and then on the way, you probably got (almost) everything there currently is. Depending on your choices and whether you are continuing a 0.04 game, you would have between 4 and 7 liberations done at the end:

- Susi
- Gregor and Agatha
- the Forest Lord
- the Huntress (random event)
- Victoria (only if you didn't let her die)
- Barbara (if you completed it in .04, currently unavailable)
- Horatius' Family (if you skipped the actual story and went straight for the happy end)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I wonder if we will have this option, will it happen automatically?
Just in case there is a misunderstanding (and I know many people are eagerly awaiting it): The picture does NOT show Tara with her babydaddy. We'll only get to procreation across species boundaries in Chapter 4.

The scene is part of Chapter 2 Epilogue. You will be able to trigger that in the next update once certain conditions are met (Tara is pregnant, 6 of the 7 liberation arcs completed, Tara has enough sexual satisfaction (maybe 180? not sure yet), Tara has made an investment to become financially secure, Barbara is pregnant). Once the epilogue is triggered, we'll see visibly-pregnant Tara in scenes with her core LI's (Daniel, Miri, Count, Rex, Susi, Barbara) as she celebrates her pregnancy and gets ready to depart for Alexia's Temple. This is all taking place in one day, and usual control flow is interrupted. Once the epilogue is started, all previous scenes become unavailable [keep a save around from right before triggering it].

The actual opening of the temple, Tara's adventures therein and her getting more divine powers makes up Chapter 3. Once she's out again, Chapter 4 kicks in.

What's happening in the scene here is actually Tara using Rex to prepare Susi for giving birth. The idea was suggested to me by a fan, and I just had to jump at it. Unless someone convinces me otherwise, the scene will not be optional.

Sep 19, 2021
Here is a preview for Chapter 2 Epilogue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish the preggo belly was a bit bigger, but it looks good. I hope the incest scenes with the son are also coming next update and are good. I want to see her preggo belly there. I'm still a bit salty about the change in the son's model, even on other sites you can't play the original of the game anymore.

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
I wish there was a way to have the game to have the option to go only girl on girl. Hell you could add to have the other girls impregnate each other with magic and or potion to make them futa(not trans since they don't transition) temporarily so they can impregnate eachother and only last until they are done. Being impregnate would be permanent. I would rather watch two girls going at it than see different guys going at it with her. Over all a good game.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I wish the preggo belly was a bit bigger, but it looks good. I hope the incest scenes with the son are also coming next update and are good. I want to see her preggo belly there.
Daniel's scene with his pregnant mother is shot, but I still need to write the script. If I remember correctly, you wished that they'd look each other in the eye while they fuck? Well, that's coming.

Regarding belly size: Yeah, I only went about half way with the slider. Tara has an ancient temple to explore right after this, and that will look less ridiculous if she can still see her own feet :) Also, huge bellies make finding decent angles to view the animations from much harder (clipping, weird distortions and stuff). I'll probably make her bigger in Chapter 4 before giving birth.

I wish there was a way to have the game to have the option to go only girl on girl. Hell you could add to have the other girls impregnate each other with magic and or potion to make them futa(not trans since they don't transition) temporarily so they can impregnate eachother and only last until they are done. Being impregnate would be permanent. I would rather watch two girls going at it than see different guys going at it with her. Over all a good game.
There won't be any "just this kind of sex"-paths for the game, in kinda goes against the vibe. However, temporary magical dicks so that a woman can knock up another woman are totally on the menu for Chapter 4. Probably just for Tara. Maybe Miri can get one, too. But it's a divine gift, not "mere" alchemy, so it won't be for everyone (at least not already in Chapter 4. Maybe after the plot ends, everyone in the world will have the exact number of dicks their situation requires).

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
Daniel's scene with his pregnant mother is shot, but I still need to write the script. If I remember correctly, you wished that they'd look each other in the eye while they fuck? Well, that's coming.

Regarding belly size: Yeah, I only went about half way with the slider. Tara has an ancient temple to explore right after this, and that will look less ridiculous if she can still see her own feet :) Also, huge bellies make finding decent angles to view the animations from much harder (clipping, weird distortions and stuff). I'll probably make her bigger in Chapter 4 before giving birth.
No, I just wished for a good vaginal pregnancy sex scene where they show the belly good like cowgirl. I my mind, preggo scenes are only worth it if you actually show the pregnancy off good.

I hope the incest dialogue is hot, she is still having his littler / son. I hope they both talk about this.

So she will still be pregnant and have a bigger belly during vaginal pregnant sex with her son, next update after the one that's coming now?

I hope we see the new update soon, this new son model is really hard to get used to if you know how good it was before.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just in case there is a misunderstanding (and I know many people are eagerly awaiting it): The picture does NOT show Tara with her babydaddy. We'll only get to procreation across species boundaries in Chapter 4.

The scene is part of Chapter 2 Epilogue. You will be able to trigger that in the next update once certain conditions are met (Tara is pregnant, 6 of the 7 liberation arcs completed, Tara has enough sexual satisfaction (maybe 180? not sure yet), Tara has made an investment to become financially secure, Barbara is pregnant). Once the epilogue is triggered, we'll see visibly-pregnant Tara in scenes with her core LI's (Daniel, Miri, Count, Rex, Susi, Barbara) as she celebrates her pregnancy and gets ready to depart for Alexia's Temple. This is all taking place in one day, and usual control flow is interrupted. Once the epilogue is started, all previous scenes become unavailable [keep a save around from right before triggering it].

The actual opening of the temple, Tara's adventures therein and her getting more divine powers makes up Chapter 3. Once she's out again, Chapter 4 kicks in.

What's happening in the scene here is actually Tara using Rex to prepare Susi for giving birth. The idea was suggested to me by a fan, and I just had to jump at it. Unless someone convinces me otherwise, the scene will not be optional.
So I can't meet Barbara unless I used a save from 0.4 and I can't get the Horatius's unless I skip his story?

I'm stuck on 5 liberations, so won't be able to get to 6 out of 7 (or 7 out of 7 for that matter).

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So I can't meet Barbara unless I used a save from 0.4 and I can't get the Horatius's unless I skip his story?

I'm stuck on 5 liberations, so won't be able to get to 6 out of 7 (or 7 out of 7 for that matter).
The rest of Horatius' story comes with the 0.07(X) update, which will also include the Chapter 2 Epilogue. So once getting to 6 out of 7 actually gets you somewhere, everyone can do it.

The 0.07X update will also bring with it the reworking of the Tara/Daniel impregnation scenes, however probably not yet of the Tara/Barbara/Daniel/Rex scene that concludes Barbara's liberation; of the Tara/Count/Daniel scene, or the Tara/Daniel/Rex/Miri scene. Those will come with 0.08 (which is when the uncut versions should be back here).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The rest of Horatius' story comes with the 0.07(X) update, which will also include the Chapter 2 Epilogue. So once getting to 6 out of 7 actually gets you somewhere, everyone can do it.

The 0.07X update will also bring with it the reworking of the Tara/Daniel impregnation scenes, however probably not yet of the Tara/Barbara/Daniel/Rex scene that concludes Barbara's liberation; of the Tara/Count/Daniel scene, or the Tara/Daniel/Rex/Miri scene. Those will come with 0.08 (which is when the uncut versions should be back here).
OK did a re-run from the beginning and got to 6 out of 7, which included not listening to the whole of Horatius's story, but still can't get to 7 out of 7,
yet still not liberated.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
OK did a re-run from the beginning and got to 6 out of 7, which included not listening to the whole of Horatius's story, but still can't get to 7 out of 7,
yet still not liberated.
The liberation of Barbara is concluded with a scene where she's pregnant and has a foursome with Tara, Daniel and the dog. That scene was introduced in 0.04, but had to be removed to keep the game on this website. The versions with "X" don't have that scene (the code is still there, but unreachable, the images are not there). So that's why you can only have Barbara liberated if you played the scene in a version without the X. I will eventually remake it (and others) with another model for Daniel. Rough estimate for that is happens in 0.08. So the next update here will be 0.07X, where you can't liberate Barbara, followed by 0.08 where you can.

And I see more and more that I do need to write some kind of scene guide...

Reactions: GmFn1869

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Scene Guide (Work in progress)

Note: You can't really go wrong in this game, and there are no alternate paths. I recommend just playing it and exploring the scenes. However, if you want to make absoultely sure you haven't missed something; or if you are trying to minimize certain content; or just want to know more about how the game works, the guide below might help. Spoilers!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Last edited:

geperd

Sep 7, 2019

There won't be any "just this kind of sex"-paths for the game, in kinda goes against the vibe. However, temporary magical dicks so that a woman can knock up another woman are totally on the menu for Chapter 4. Probably just for Tara. Maybe Miri can get one, too. But it's a divine gift, not "mere" alchemy, so it won't be for everyone (at least not already in Chapter 4. Maybe after the plot ends, everyone in the world will have the exact number of dicks their situation requires).
I been playing the game where I would only do the woman only but when nothing changes or nothing new pops up then I would have to do the other options. Hope there will me more woman to interact with and maybe other races since it is in Skyrim.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Can you get a visitor to stay the night again or is that a one time thing?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes