• sister.

Votes: 4,905 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,216 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,998 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,474 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,553 9.3%

• Total voters

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
New kink unlocked: the old guy and his horse in a bi threeway with the MC. That is some seriously good niche (feral on male with some tits around)

Iwanttoplay69

Feb 4, 2021
I cannot get Daniel to impregnate Tara whatever I do...I could do it easily before, is it because of his disabled scenes? (sorry to say I liked his model better, him beng smaller/younger while having fun with mom and sis was best! but no big deal, still love the game to bits)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Bad Dog's Age of Skyrim (on NEXUSMODS) contains almost all animal/humans hybrids not just dogs and cats. There are other pure NEKO mods(cute mostly human neko) ect.
Thanks, I'll check that out.

Eh, I say keep kids with feral, feral. You want hybrids add in a Kahjit.
That is my current plan.

I cannot get Daniel to impregnate Tara whatever I do...I could do it easily before, is it because of his disabled scenes? (sorry to say I liked his model better, him beng smaller/younger while having fun with mom and sis was best! but no big deal, still love the game to bits)
Yes, the three scenes where Daniel can get his mother pregnant are all amongst the currently disabled ones. If you have a save around where Tara is already pregnant from him, you can continue that. Otherwise, the next update should restore this.

But oh well so when will his content be up-to-date? So we can move on to the vaginal pregnant sex part of the story with the mom and son incest?
Plan for next update: Conclusion for Horatius' family story, rework Tara's impregnation by her son, and epilogue for Chapter 2. In the latter, Tara will be visibly pregnant and celebrate that with her family.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about the trading arc again. That needs to be there as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwanttoplay69

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nice fun game. A bit repetitive, but I guess with more content in the future it will diverse a bit.

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
Reach Chapter 2 and work as governess at least once. Then pick "Work towards the liberation of... Susi" to advance Susi's storyline until you get there.
How do I do that? Is there an indicator when I get to chapter 2 or a event and if so how do I get it since I've prest every option on my run and at this point its just repeating.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How do I do that? Is there an indicator when I get to chapter 2 or a event and if so how do I get it since I've prest every option on my run and at this point its just repeating.
The transition to Chapter 2 is quite noticable - there is a dragon. If the daily brief speaks about Tara's liberation, you're in Chapter 1. If it speaks about her having liberated X fellow villagers, you are in Chapter 2.

The criteria for advancing to Chapter 2 are:
- The debt is paid off
- Get rid of the bandits, or have chosen "no violence" at the start
- Neither of Tara's children are virgins anymore
- Tara has learned the secret about her family
- She has "recruited" the dog
- Her liberation score is at least 65

• Red Heart
Reactions: adri12

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
I've met all the criteria but it doesn't continue to chapter 2. Is it perhaps possible that when I savedited money that it messed something up?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I've met all the criteria but it doesn't continue to chapter 2. Is it perhaps possible that when I savedited money that it messed something up?
Just to make sure that it's not that: The advance doesn't happen automatically. Instead, you can pick having a vision as one of the daily activities. It's highlighted in green.

The "debt repaid"-check is literally checking whether the debt variable is 0. Having set either debt to 0 or coin to some high value by editing the save shouldn't break anything as far as I can tell. Since you know how to edit the save, you can check there whether all variables have the required values maybe?

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
Just to make sure that it's not that: The advance doesn't happen automatically. Instead, you can pick having a vision as one of the daily activities. It's highlighted in green.

The "debt repaid"-check is literally checking whether the debt variable is 0. Having set either debt to 0 or coin to some high value by editing the save shouldn't break anything as far as I can tell. Since you know how to edit the save, you can check there whether all variables have the required values maybe?
Well I don't have that option or I am just blind the only other option that I was able to see exept normal ones is to check stats. Yea it seams that savediting messed something up not sure what but after compeating chapter 1 of the new game the button aperd.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Cant do anything after getting pregnant and liberating Agatha and George.
How to open 1s seal and 2nd seal?
If you've completed the Agatha and George story line, as well as Victoria and Achilles, you've completed the currently available content (with the potential exception of an individual scene here or there).

Reactions: msleomac

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-07
Release Date: 2022-08-06
Developer: RandyTyr F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.06X
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402
hi
I started playing this game today and I loved it
the game's story and especially the naughty dialogue.
in pregnancy options (son or father)
put both, with the hypothesis that after the end of the pregnancy of one, the other can also get pregnant
heheheh
I eagerly await the next update
Good job

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes