• sister.

Votes: 4,953 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,496 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Can you currently get pregnant by someone else but Daniel or Count?
No, these are the only two baby-daddies available for Tara right now. Although I seem to be rather alone in preferring dad/daughter over mom/som according to the poll. Whoever of them is missing out now will get another chance in Chapter 4, as well as the dog and some other characters.

Small dev-update:

Work has kept me busy, but today I had the chance to work towards the next update. What I have so far is the "Pervert's Challenge", a multi-stage event where Tara tries to get the pervert hard by a number of different show acts. This is the first part of one of the 3 missing liberation arcs, and will also serve as a source of coin in Chapter 2. The event is comprised of 4000 words, 94 pictures and 14 animations.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Alright, we are back! Alas, rather than being able to present you with Version 0.05, you get 0.03X instead. The reason is that Daniel needed a new model in order for the thread to return (and he was looking a bit too short for his age anyway). I've redone all his scenes in Chapter 1, with more animations, higher-res textures, etc. Chapter 2 is blocked for now. The next update will restore most of Chapter 2 (and add actual new stuff), but any scene involving Daniel will remain unavailable until I've reshot them.

There is one entirely new scene in 0.03X, a prostitution scene at the inn. The scene will also be available in Chapter 2 (once the block there has been removed).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: adri12

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I saw gay tag .. which part is gay if main lead is female lead? Tara?
In 0.03X there is one MMF scene turning into MM. There was another MM scene in 0.04, but that needs to be redone with the new model. If you are primarily looking for gay scenes, this is not for you.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So here's something that I noticed, possibly a bug? Content that accidentally slipped with the previous one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Any chance Tara could get pregnant with Jana after we unlock "free" pregnancies? Also, will we be able to have Miri/Barbara impregnated more than once too?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So here's something that I noticed, possibly a bug? Content that accidentally slipped with the previous one?
All the problematic images are deleted. So if you modify the code to regain access to Chapter 2, you can play the content but anytime Daniel would be on the screen, you'll just have the "missing image" thing.

Any chance Tara could get pregnant with Jana after we unlock "free" pregnancies? Also, will we be able to have Miri/Barbara impregnated more than once too?
Jana was meant as a one-time only character, I currently have no plans to bring her back. For Miri I definitely have at least two pregnancies planned. Barbara might get a second child, but I'm not sure on that one.

Is there link for latest Android port
Version 0.03X for Android is linked in the first post as usual, and that is the latest version I created; and the only currently existing version allowed here.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I hope the son was not changed too hard. I also hope will see all his content with his mother back soon, plus new content.

Side note, is there not another site and place to play game without changes?
Looks the same age as his older sister now. Unfortunate 9FAC7DE5-DD83-4AAC-9418-857C6653197D.jpeg A8524B2F-75A2-4ECD-A535-408C77E77B35.jpeg

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Update time! Version 0.06X is here!

PC

Mac

Android

With 0.06X, access to Chapter 2 is mostly restored. However, I haven't reworked Daniel's scenes included in 0.04, so all those are unavailable (code commented out, pictures/videos not included). All content from 0.05 (that never made it to F95zone) is included, consisting of the Pervert's Challenge arc and three individual scenes. In addition, there is the conclusion of Victoria's arc and two more individual scenes.

If you've played the 0.04 content, your saves should work (certainly if you've saved at the "New Day" screen), and the blocked scenes shouldn't really affect you. If you don't continue with a 0.04 save, you will find that Tara cannot chose Daniel as her baby daddy (scene will be restored with the next update); and that you cannot actually satisfy the prerequisites for Miri's butt stuff scene to fire.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Just started playing v0.05 (from another site) and Wow, it seems this game could be the dirtiest, most incest, beast, shota, and loli filled content on F95 (artwork aside)

• Red Heart
Reactions: adri12 and kz7419

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
RandyTyr

Always remember the changelogs(i mean to add it to the game's post) or people won't know what you added, if it's a bugfix update or an update with actual content

sharpys

May 21, 2017
*looks at the poll results*

Now that's fucking hilarious.
Jackerman speedrun when?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
There are currently only 16 games on this entire site that are tagged with the unholy trinity of taboo.... incest, bestiality and loli. That is both unsurprising and sad.

Thank you RandyTyr for filling the void for those like me who want their adult games as twisted as humanly possible....
How does one search multiple tags at once?

Reactions: Beaba

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
There is not enough lesbian content and what's there is too repetitive. I will pass.
I'd reckon that Tara's human sex partners have about a 2:3 ratio for female vs male. Side characters skew male, but her main LIs female. For a game not focused on lesbian content, I think this is a rather high proportion. But if you are looking for games focused on lesbian content, this is indeed not one - Tara is pansexual.

What makes the lesbian content feel repetitive to you? Writing? Partners? Animations?

Always remember the changelogs(i mean to add it to the game's post) or people won't know what you added, if it's a bugfix update or an update with actual content
Updating all the mirrors etc is something the F95 team handles, while I'm adding the changelog. So it won't happen at the same time. But the changelog is there now.

Reactions: kz7419
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes