• sister.

Votes: 4,953 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,496 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Downloaded this before, without the X, any differences?
If you have downloaded 0.06 elsewhere, there is no reason to get 0.06X from here. They just differ in how they handle scenes with Daniel's old model that I haven't redone yet: In 0.06 they are there with the old model, in 0.06X the scenes are disabled.

adams92

Feb 13, 2021
Wonderful game!!!!
I was upset about Dan's change but that doesn't detract from this game's shine.
From now on I say that I'm a fan of this game and I hope that many taboos, including the heaviest ones, are covered!!!!
I like the idea of pissing drink games :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Damn, normally not my type of game, but the Poll got me Hooked instantly :sneaky:
How much contents are already in the game? 2G is not a small download especially it seems there'll be a lot of "reshooting" happening.

Also, there's a "gay" tag for this game, but protagonist is female, what "gay" contents are there?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Damn, normally not my type of game, but the Poll got me Hooked instantly :sneaky:
How much contents are already in the game? 2G is not a small download especially it seems there'll be a lot of "reshooting" happening.

Also, there's a "gay" tag for this game, but protagonist is female, what "gay" contents are there?
Male Dog with Shota, Male Dog on Adult Man, Adult man incest with Shota

Reactions: nackedsnake

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
If you have downloaded 0.06 elsewhere, there is no reason to get 0.06X from here. They just differ in how they handle scenes with Daniel's old model that I haven't redone yet: In 0.06 they are there with the old model, in 0.06X the scenes are disabled.
uh....did you play the game? Pretty sure you would not ask that if you had lol.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021

Content wise you will have plenty to do for at least an hour.
The only gay content I have seen other than lesbian is one night at the bar you can invite a man upstairs,but if you choose you can invite his "girlfriend(man in drag)" to. If you do you have sex with them,then before you get paid you can choose to leave or wait to get paid and you see gay sex between the two men to get your money. If it is not your thing do not invite the "girlfriend" or leave before getting paid. Also note there are regular male/female couples you invite upstairs,the gay male couple is the only one you are prompted "do you want to invite "your girlfriend".

Side note. I want a puppy/human daughter :cry:(in game...but I would likely not say no to raising one in rl if such a mythical creature ended up in my life. lol)

Reactions: nackedsnake

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Update time! Version 0.06X is here!

PC
Pixeldrain

Mac

Android

With 0.06X, access to Chapter 2 is mostly restored. However, I haven't reworked Daniel's scenes included in 0.04, so all those are unavailable (code commented out, pictures/videos not included). All content from 0.05 (that never made it to F95zone) is included, consisting of the Pervert's Challenge arc and three individual scenes. In addition, there is the conclusion of Victoria's arc and two more individual scenes.

If you've played the 0.04 content, your saves should work (certainly if you've saved at the "New Day" screen), and the blocked scenes shouldn't really affect you. If you don't continue with a 0.04 save, you will find that Tara cannot chose Daniel as her baby daddy (scene will be restored with the next update); and that you cannot actually satisfy the prerequisites for Miri's butt stuff scene to fire.
The only thing that makes me sad is Rex(dog)after I try to get him to impregnate the MC. After that he is totally gone from the game? The goddess promised me puppies lol! And who in their right mind does not want a puppy/human daughter?

*side note...anyone seen any mountain lions around? I feel like starting the NEKO race...just cause.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not a bad game. I wish there was a walkthrough, kuz I want to be a futa and fuck all the girls and my son. Anyone know how to do this?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Haven't played it, but judging by that last preview pic, there should be a 'necrophilia' tag...

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Kinda blows kuz everyone you fuck is like I want to also fuck a dick, but you don't have one. Kinda felt like it was foreshadowing that mc would get a dick. Lame ...
The game is currently close to the end of Chapter 2. My plan for the future involves the game getting 5 chapters in total. So quite a bit of the foreshadowing is for content that doesn't exist yet.

Haven't played it, but judging by that last preview pic, there should be a 'necrophilia' tag...
My understanding of the tags is that 'necrophilia' is only for sex with regular corpses. Undead fall under "monster".

Side note. I want a puppy/human daughter :cry:(in game...but I would likely not say no to raising one in rl if such a mythical creature ended up in my life. lol)
As I don't have the aptitude to create models myself, I am constrained by what models/mods are available for Skyrim. I'm not sure wheter "female cute puppy/human hybrid" is an option.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
The game is currently close to the end of Chapter 2. My plan for the future involves the game getting 5 chapters in total. So quite a bit of the foreshadowing is for content that doesn't exist yet.

My understanding of the tags is that 'necrophilia' is only for sex with regular corpses. Undead fall under "monster".

As I don't have the aptitude to create models myself, I am constrained by what models/mods are available for Skyrim. I'm not sure wheter "female cute puppy/human hybrid" is an option.
Bad Dog's Age of Skyrim (on NEXUSMODS) contains almost all animal/humans hybrids not just dogs and cats. There are other pure NEKO mods(cute mostly human neko) ect.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Eh, I say keep kids with feral, feral. You want hybrids add in a Kahjit.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes