• sister.

Votes: 4,905 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,216 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,998 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,474 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,553 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
it is a mod from skyrim
No, it is not a Skyrim mod (which would mean something you install on top of Skyrim to modify how Skyrim works). It is a standalone Renpy game, as so many others on this website. However, rather than creating the visuals with Daz or Honey Select, the visuals are created using (heavily modded) Skyrim (which afaik requires much less work and skill compared to Daz).

whym

Oct 28, 2018
im impresed, renpy game with skyrim set, but i just think, why if normal skyrim have many sex mod include pregnancy and other stuff, of core install this mod is pain in ass, but still

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
Damn I really want to play this, but do you even look at nexusmods for models, texture and so on? Pimp up your game, and I'll play it for sure.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Damn I really want to play this, but do you even look at nexusmods for models, texture and so on? Pimp up your game, and I'll play it for sure.
I never used Skyrim-mods before starting this project. As a consequence, later parts of the game are made with a more involved mod-setup than earlier ones. Almost everything in Chapter 2 uses high-res textures for surroundings and skin, as well as Cathedral ENB for the lightening.

im impresed, renpy game with skyrim set, but i just think, why if normal skyrim have many sex mod include pregnancy and other stuff, of core install this mod is pain in ass, but still
Well, as you say, setting up Skyrim for sexy-fun time from skratch is a bit cumbersome. Based on my experience, I'd reckon it takes less time to play through the current version of Tara's Liberation than to set up Skyrim for creating scenes yourself, if you have no prior experience in installing Skyrim mods.

But more importantly, there are afaik very few Skyrim-sex-story mods. You can make all kinds of characters fuck all kinds of other characters in many ways; but there is no context to it other than the one you conjure up yourself. What I am offering is answers to "Who are these people, and why are they having this sex?". I'm not claiming that my answers are any better than the ones you could come up with, but I just find it much hotter if someone else comes up with this context (and to me, that's what 85% of all VN creation is about).

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there a way to avoid the bestiality scenes in the game?
There is no way to completely avoid bestiality, and if you are disgusted by such content, this is definitely not the game for you. But your question made me think about how far the player can minimize bestiality if they try. I think the minimum number of bestiality scenes you can do and get to the end of Chapter 2 is 8.

To complete Chapter 1, Tara needs a dog, and getting one involves the dog licking her in one scene, and fucking her in another. To complete Chapter 2, the limiting factor is going to be the liberation arcs. You can avoid one of them, and still complete the chapter. Susi's arc is required for three others, so it can't be skipped. In this one, Tara seduces a bear. The one to skip will be Victoria's, as that requires multiple scenes with a horse. For the others, we'll have Tara with two dogs, Tara with a hart, Tara and a huntress with a wolf, Miri with a hart; and in the epilogue, Tara and Susi with the dog.

Jul 25, 2022
There is no way to completely avoid bestiality, and if you are disgusted by such content, this is definitely not the game for you. But your question made me think about how far the player can minimize bestiality if they try. I think the minimum number of bestiality scenes you can do and get to the end of Chapter 2 is 8.

To complete Chapter 1, Tara needs a dog, and getting one involves the dog licking her in one scene, and fucking her in another. To complete Chapter 2, the limiting factor is going to be the liberation arcs. You can avoid one of them, and still complete the chapter. Susi's arc is required for three others, so it can't be skipped. In this one, Tara seduces a bear. The one to skip will be Victoria's, as that requires multiple scenes with a horse. For the others, we'll have Tara with two dogs, Tara with a hart, Tara and a huntress with a wolf, Miri with a hart; and in the epilogue, Tara and Susi with the dog.
apart from the bestiality the game is good, but Tara getting pregnant with the dog is the part that I think is absurd, is there any way to avoid it?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Scene Guide (Work in progress)

Note: You can't really go wrong in this game, and there are no alternate paths. I recommend just playing it and exploring the scenes. However, if you want to make absoultely sure you haven't missed something; or if you are trying to minimize certain content; or just want to know more about how the game works, the guide below might help. Spoilers!

Chapter 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2
Can you post this as a PDF file because its annoying to read highlighted text.

Also what is the point of forcing us to highlight a Spoiler text after we already had to click on SPOILER to open the drop down text?

Reactions: initiated

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
apart from the bestiality the game is good, but Tara getting pregnant with the dog is the part that I think is absurd, is there any way to avoid it?
I know the overall plotline of Chapter 4, and various individual scenes for it, but there is a lot I still need to sort out regarding what is going to happen. My current guess is that Tara getting pregnant by Rex is going to be optional. I'm not going to go out of my way to keep it optional, but as far as my current plans go, it doesn't feel like a crucial step. Whether it is going to be possible to play through Chapter 4 without any women getting pregnant by any kind of animal is a different question. Maybe, maybe not.

Regarding the absurdity, well, it's a fantasy story. Tara is the Chosen One of a literal goddess, so real world biology doesn't really get a say in what can and what cannot happen (also, in Tara's world, there are not STDs, there is no risk to inbreeding, young people don't get traumatized by inappropriate sexual acts, etc).

Jul 25, 2022
I know the overall plotline of Chapter 4, and various individual scenes for it, but there is a lot I still need to sort out regarding what is going to happen. My current guess is that Tara getting pregnant by Rex is going to be optional. I'm not going to go out of my way to keep it optional, but as far as my current plans go, it doesn't feel like a crucial step. Whether it is going to be possible to play through Chapter 4 without any women getting pregnant by any kind of animal is a different question. Maybe, maybe not.

Regarding the absurdity, well, it's a fantasy story. Tara is the Chosen One of a literal goddess, so real world biology doesn't really get a say in what can and what cannot happen (also, in Tara's world, there are not STDs, there is no risk to inbreeding, young people don't get traumatized by inappropriate sexual acts, etc).
thanks

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

I can’t think of ANY games that actually have STDs that aren’t just a barely noticeable status effect. Closest thing I can recall is a game with a Futanari virus you can spread but that’s not really an STD.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes