• sister.

Votes: 4,905 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,218 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,998 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,474 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,553 9.3%

• Total voters

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Interesting. In the previous poll, Daniel was far ahead of Tara's father as the preferred babydaddy; but right now having the baby be her sibling (summed up) has almost double the votes as it being her grandchild (summed up). It could be a time-of-day/timezone issue (the poll hasn't be up for long), or maybe we see what kind of second choice the puppy lovers preferred.
It might have to do with perception. A grandchild sounds far removed, and therefore might not seem as appealing as a potential love interest or sexual partner as might a sibling, even if technically either option would be the same age.

As for me, my priority for impreg was dog>father>son (not a fan of shota lol), and so I voted for a sister-daughter (because more women means more potential for pregnancy).

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: RandyTyr F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.07X
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED* - Scene Guide

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
Excelent

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-26
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: RandyTyr F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.07X
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED* - Scene Guide

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
Impatiently waiting for the next update:D

adams92

Feb 13, 2021
Time for a new poll. It won't be that long before we get to meet the newest addition to Tara's family, and I need to make up my mind regarding whether I let the player choose whether it's a boy or a girl (I'll probably ignore the voice in my head that says "don't reinforce binary gender, that is bad" for sake of simplicity); or whether I make that choice (less work for me). I could easily make the choice depending on who the dad is, hence the structure of the poll.

how about if Tara gives birth to a couple of twins to marry each other in the future?? :)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Just to know, Tara can only liberate 6 of 7 people, right?
That's right for 0.07X, unless you are continuing a save from 0.04 where you already liberated Barbara. With 0.08, that content will come back with new visuals.

how about if Tara gives birth to a couple of twins to marry each other in the future?? :)
That certainly is an idea I should ponder.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
That certainly is an idea I should ponder.
Ahaha it is so perverted... why I like it so much :p

The game is pretty cool mate, continue, and bring more wild stuff, I liked the event with Mjoll ( :p) and Tara's son. you should so much put more of this stuff, you bring them in the story with a very good expertise :)

Reactions: adams92

Ashikuria

Sep 4, 2018
have I hit the 'end' of what we have so far... at 6 corrupted and pregnant?

I haven't found the 7'th.. and i've poked i 'think' every single option of every single thing, so I've either managed to softlock myself, or I've hit the end and wasn't told it was not the end.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Keep up the good work! It's a great game. It would be a shame if it won't be finished.
I'm not promising anything, but it currently seems very likely to me that I'll be able to complete this before I get bored of the project. And knowing that some people enjoy it definitely adds to the motivation!

have I hit the 'end' of what we have so far... at 6 corrupted and pregnant?

I haven't found the 7'th.. and i've poked i 'think' every single option of every single thing, so I've either managed to softlock myself, or I've hit the end and wasn't told it was not the end.
You can use the scene guide (linked in the first post) if you want to double-check whether there any scenes that you are missing. Most likely you are missing Barbara's liberation, which is impossible to obtain in 0.07X. The original scene involved a younger-looking model for Daniel and thus had to be cut to keep the game here. I've actually started redoing the scene with the current model today, and it will be available again in 0.08 (coming soon).

If you did complete Barbara's liberation in 0.04 (prior to the model change), you could also be missing Victoria if you insisted on not saving her after the trip to the monastery.

Either case, 6 liberations is enough to trigger the epilogue (if you meet the other criteria).

The game is pretty cool mate, continue, and bring more wild stuff, I liked the event with Mjoll ( :p) and Tara's son. you should so much put more of this stuff, you bring them in the story with a very good expertise :)
So far, I haven't used Mjoll as an "actress". Do you mean Barbara? She's from a follower mod called Barbara :) One of the new scenes coming in 0.08 has some pretty wild action coming up for Tara's son. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
So far, I haven't used Mjoll as an "actress". Do you mean Barbara? She's from a follower mod called Barbara :) One of the new scenes coming in 0.08 has some pretty wild action coming up for Tara's son. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Sorry my post was short, I had just finished the update and the comment was fresh with everything in mind, I did not explain :p. I was refering to the event with "huntress" (Mjoll face mark) and the wolf, and the dog/son breakfast wild event :) that was kinky :p

Reactions: adams92

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Progress report:

Scenes redone 2.5/4
New scenes: 3/4

I'm still working on redoing Barbara's Finale with the revised model for Daniel. In principle, this shouldn't take long: Just set up the same animations again and make the corresponding screenshots. Well, maybe an organized person would have taken notes on what animations are used for what scenes. I am not that person. Also, I can't resist the temptation to try and make the scenes better/bigger. For example, the original for Barbara's Finale had 41 pictures and 3 animations. The new one has 86 pictures and 17 animations.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
I like the idea of Rex being the male of the house, practically having sex with and impregnating every female (or male, in case of Daniel), kinda like the Alpha of the huge pack.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I like the idea of Rex being the male of the house, practically having sex with and impregnating every female (or male, in case of Daniel), kinda like the Alpha of the huge pack.
My (potentially flawed) understanding is that Skyrim treats male and female bodies rather differently. So I can't just drop a pregnant-belly-morph on Daniel. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an mpreg mod out there, but a quick search didn't find anything. So probably we won't see Daniel getting impregnated. [Yes, technical reasons are the main obstacle here :)]

For the family dynamics I have in mind, the phrase "giant, happy, lovey-dovey, non-monogamous fuck-family" fits wonderfully (used by someone else to describe what they loved about another game on another forum). So to me, there isn't really a place for an Alpha (and if, that spot would go to Tara).

But I am looking forward to creating the puppy-making scenes for Chapter 4! (And still making up my mind about the logistics... will we get unlimited amounts of puppies, or should be there be clearly determined individual puppies we can cause to be born? If the latter, what pairs exactly get to make a puppy? Minimal setup would be two puppies: First Rex knocks up Miri, and then the resulting puppy knocks up Tara - thereby fulfilling my goal to have a "incest-bestiality-impregnation"-scene.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I'm more interested with her father tho. Maybe Tara would become a queen and start NTR or open relationship plot, her and the guards or her father with those servant girl. Maybe throw something unexpected like discovering Tara's lost grandfather or relationship of her grandmother with the king too. LOL Incest fiesta at its finest.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'm more interested with her father tho. Maybe Tara would become a queen and start NTR or open relationship plot, her and the guards or her father with those servant girl. Maybe throw something unexpected like discovering Tara's lost grandfather or relationship of her grandmother with the king too. LOL Incest fiesta at its finest.
So far Tara's relationship with her father has been hampered by the fear that the population in general wouldn't tolerate their ruler engaging in incest. Once we get to Chapter 4, a key mechanical value will be how much people follow Alexia's teachings. Once Tara gets that high enough, she can take the next step with her father. She'll probably only rule as Highpriestess and Countess, rather than Queen.

NTR really doesn't fit the theme though (there's a post earlier in this thread on this). The plotline with Horatius' family is probably as close to NTR as we're ever going to get here (seen from Lubius' perspective).

Tara has two new* scenes with her father in 0.08, which should shed more light on the kind of relationship they have. (*Well, one of them was already in 0.04, but is restored now.)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
And the update is out.

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Reworks are now complete, as is Chapter 2. All new scenes are in Chapter 2, so you need to continue with a save BEFORE you've started Chapter 2 Epilogue to see them.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
And the update is out.

PC:
Mac: Pixeldrain
Android:

Reworks are now complete, as is Chapter 2. All new scenes are in Chapter 2, so you need to continue with a save BEFORE you've started Chapter 2 Epilogue to see them.

All content is caught up? Everything old & new can be seen on a new save?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It would be great to see Tara as queen of the kingdom and with her father spread incest and inbreeding at various levels of interaction
I just want her to introduce as many girls as possible to the joy of a womb full of puppies.

• Love
Reactions: RandyTyr
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes