• sister.

Votes: 4,953 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,497 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Via futanari
Amongst the "enhanced" divine blessings Tara is expected to gain during Chapter 3 is the ability to grow a (fully-functioning) cock when she needs one. (Idea taken from "Tales of Terrara")

via tribbing with cum oozing out of pussy?
Damn, why didn't I think of this myself? This is totally how Barbara should have gotten pregnant. Daniel cuming in Tara, followed by tribbing between Tara and Barbara.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Scene Guide (Work in progress)

Note: You can't really go wrong in this game, and there are no alternate paths. I recommend just playing it and exploring the scenes. However, if you want to make absoultely sure you haven't missed something; or if you are trying to minimize certain content; or just want to know more about how the game works, the guide below might help. Spoilers!

Chapter 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2
Pretty vague guide as I just got to playing this last night and was attempting to see on getting Tara on a lesbian route which would've been a good addition...trying to get to having her and Miri together but I was stuck on how to go with getting Tara's liberation increased as well...

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Where could one find this 'Zoo mom' :unsure:
Since it came from a banned site that does not exist anymore, I am taking the 5th amendment :cool: I can only say that it was a series of text stories, not a game so don't be too concerned about it.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Pretty vague guide as I just got to playing this last night and was attempting to see on getting Tara on a lesbian route which would've been a good addition...trying to get to having her and Miri together but I was stuck on how to go with getting Tara's liberation increased as well...
The guide is written more for those worried that they are missing some content, rather than to facilitate avoiding stuff. I guess I could add the specifics of what scene gives liberation until what point, but your approach is kinda analogous to playing GTA without wanting to kill anyone :p

Tara is pan-sexual, and while many individual scenes are avoidable, the game offers no way around it. I think it's possible to complete Chapter 2 without having sex with any man except the count and Daniel, but that might require some grinding.

To get more liberation to unlock the cuddling-scene with Miri without involving men, going for Achilles might be the best option.

Reactions: AraKnus

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The guide is written more for those worried that they are missing some content, rather than to facilitate avoiding stuff. I guess I could add the specifics of what scene gives liberation until what point, but your approach is kinda analogous to playing GTA without wanting to kill anyone :p

Tara is pan-sexual, and while many individual scenes are avoidable, the game offers no way around it. I think it's possible to complete Chapter 2 without having sex with any man except the count and Daniel, but that might require some grinding.

To get more liberation to unlock the cuddling-scene with Miri without involving men, going for Achilles might be the best option.
Np I got to doing Chapter 2, although when it comes to kinks/fetishes I haven't seen two women indulging in toe sucking with each other...seen a dude get a footjob from other dude and some teasing in the lesbian part of foot fetish so far....got my fingers crossed lol.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
There is a new tech demo for Chapter 3 out over in the dev thread. Feedback is appreciated!
For the life of me I wasn't able to get the Chapter 2 scene with 4 girls bathing..2 of the girls are Mira and Tara, I think 3rd is Ida...I used Unren lol out of curiousity so yeah some assistance to getting that to unlock.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
For the life of me I wasn't able to get the Chapter 2 scene with 4 girls bathing..2 of the girls are Mira and Tara, I think 3rd is Ida...I used Unren lol out of curiousity so yeah some assistance to getting that to unlock.
The third and fourth one are Susi and Julia. The scene happens on the liberation arc for Horatius' family. If you decided to jump straight to the happy end there, you don't get to that scene. Otherwise, to trigger that arc, complete Susi's arc and do the "Stranger asks for Lodging"-event twice.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The third and fourth one are Susi and Julia. The scene happens on the liberation arc for Horatius' family. If you decided to jump straight to the happy end there, you don't get to that scene. Otherwise, to trigger that arc, complete Susi's arc and do the "Stranger asks for Lodging"-event twice.
Ah that explains a lot I sped through and missed to doing the Horatius arc by choosing to pass on the details I'll attempt to backtrack and get to that point. :)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
We are also dreaming a 'fallout 4' Adaptation version of this very game,
keeping all story arc, (adapting a futuristic version of the same correspondent characters),
but in a fallout 4 environment & settings (with similiar mods & scenes)
it would be undoubtedly very interesting

View attachment 2104642
Who is?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes