• sister.

Votes: 4,953 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,497 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
And the update is out.

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Reworks are now complete, as is Chapter 2. All new scenes are in Chapter 2, so you need to continue with a save BEFORE you've started Chapter 2 Epilogue to see them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xana94

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
All content is caught up? Everything old & new can be seen on a new save?
Yes, the new version is 0.08, not 0.08X. No more "you can only get this if you continue a save from 0.04". All scenes with Daniel have been redone with the new model.

Well, except one: There was a scene in Chapter 1 were Daniel wakes up Tara and demonstrates that he can suck his own dick. I wasn't able to find the animation for that again, so that scene remains unavailable. But that scene wasn't important for anything else anyway.

I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm sorry! What did I do?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Yes, the new version is 0.08, not 0.08X. No more "you can only get this if you continue a save from 0.04". All scenes with Daniel have been redone with the new model.

Well, except one: There was a scene in Chapter 1 were Daniel wakes up Tara and demonstrates that he can suck his own dick. I wasn't able to find the animation for that again, so that scene remains unavailable. But that scene wasn't important for anything else anyway.

I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm sorry! What did I do?
No MEGA,GDRIVE,MEDIAFIRE

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-12
Release Date: 2022-10-12
Developer: RandyTyr F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: GOFILE - - MEGA -
Android:

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Guide

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
Great job
(especially the in-game dialogue)

Reactions: Mirishi

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
A talented creator with strong programming skills , using the screenshot function to solve the drawing problem .
Choosing to release his work on Platform F95zone proves that he is full of passion for creation , it's not for the money from the "P" site .
Until RandyTyr is finished, this will be my most anticipated work .

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
im just sad that the mc cant get pregnant by jane
I hadn't planned on bringing Jana back, but I'm curious about the appeal here. Is it specifically something about Jana? Or Tara getting pregnant from a trans woman? I don't like "pregnant by a stranger for no good reason", but I do see some potential ways of setting this up in a way that I like.

Now if it's just that you want to see a woman knock up another woman - that is definitely included in my plans.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes