• sister.

Votes: 4,966 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,249 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,017 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,503 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,571 9.3%

• Total voters

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I get an exception after every fight before gaining a perk, so I don't get the perk. I'm not sold on this update, seems pointless.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I think you need some graphical mods for Skyrim because the SCREENSHOTS you made the game artwork from look like crap. I know it's faster than using Daz and looks arguably nicer than many other tools, but those other tools is probably The Sims. Honestly, there is no depth to the characters. Using an ENB and/or reshade setup might help a lot.

TheDarkMask

May 5, 2022
I think you need some graphical mods for Skyrim because the SCREENSHOTS you made the game artwork from look like crap. I know it's faster than using Daz and looks arguably nicer than many other tools, but those other tools is probably The Sims. Honestly, there is no depth to the characters. Using an ENB and/or reshade setup might help a lot.
that is correct the characters are like this..but a game that big to rework a second time that is already very good and overall awesome stuff is no good for us all and can completly destroy it.
this game has in my humble opinion to be completed the way it is now..such changes can implemented in a sequel or a completly different game :)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I get an exception after every fight before gaining a perk, so I don't get the perk. I'm not sold on this update, seems pointless.
Could you post the exception please? That would help me trying to understand what is going wrong here.

Oh thats it? aww good and bad. I know alot of people dont like it.
There is a second vore scene in Chapter 3. But again, a very "light" one. Try out "Cara in Creekmaw" for the real deal :)

can you skip the jarl content?
Some of the Count's scenes are optional, but he is overall quite central to the main story. The first encounter with him is completely unavoidable, several of his later scenes are needed for story progression, too.

From about Chapter 2 onwards, I'm using the Cathedral ENB and the high-res texture pack. I think I've reached the limit of what I can get by just installing a mod. Agreed, it would look better if I had the skills and patience to set up lightening properly, use some facial expression mods, etc, etc, but I don't. If I am mistaken about this, and there is some quick "make it look prettier"-mod install I'm missing out on, do let me know!

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I think I figured out what happened - at least I found and fixed (hopefully) a bug. Basically, the update worked fine with 0.09 saves from inside the temple, and probably everyone tested only with those. But with saves from Chapter 2 or earlier, stuff didn't get initalized in the right order.

I should have a script fix up in a few minutes.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: RandyTyr
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
Compressed* - Android*

Extras: Guide - Dungeon Maps

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
Until v:8 the game was excellent, the story, the tags etc.
after V:8 the 2 updates 9 and 10 disappointed:cry::cry:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
There is a bug in v0.10 that appears if you do NOT continue a save game from inside the temple, and then make it to the temple in v0.10. The first page has a scriptfix linked. Download the file, place in the "game"-folder inside the Alexia's Return folder, overwrite the previous "scripts.rpa"-file. If you are continuing a save from inside the temple, you don't need the fix.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
how to pass the maze i cant get the perks just get error and after first two scenes it is stuck in a loop
The scriptfix now linked on the first page should fix this.

Until v:8 the game was excellent, the story, the tags etc.
after V:8 the 2 updates 9 and 10 disappointed:cry::cry:
If you didn't like 0.09 and 0.10, you'll probably won't like 0.11 either. However, there is a decent chance that 0.12 will be once more to your liking - and 0.11 should bring an option with it to skip through most of the temple content.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Excellent game, but too bad there is not an "update only" file instead of having to download the whole new version.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Excellent game, but too bad there is not an "update only" file instead of having to download the whole new version.
I made some suboptimal choices when setting "update-only"-files up previously. I think I fixed this, and should be able to provide an easy upgrade-download from the next update onwards.

The following does contain just the scripts and the chapter 3 content:
It is compatible with both v0.08 and v0.09. To use it, unpack the contents into the "game"-folder (as usual), and delete all the existing script files (*.rpy and *.rpyc). If you don't have a save inside the temple, then replace the script.rpa included in the download here by the one linked unde scriptfix on the front page.

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
If you are curious about plans for Chapter 4, and want to give input on that before I start working on it, I've just posted about them on dev-thread.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes