• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You receive it when you beat Chapter 3. Dunno if in yet
The blessing is in v.11beta (which is available for testing). But that version ends at the end of Chapter 3, so there is no opportunity yet to use the new powers. And since Tara's womb is already occupied, she'll need to give birth first before getting knocked up again. But the plan is that v.12 should bring enough of Chapter 4 that we can get straight to puppytime.

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
The blessing is in v.11beta (which is available for testing). But that version ends at the end of Chapter 3, so there is no opportunity yet to use the new powers. And since Tara's womb is already occupied, she'll need to give birth first before getting knocked up again. But the plan is that v.12 should bring enough of Chapter 4 that we can get straight to puppytime.
Sounds good bro. Any estimated date for chapter 4 ??
It's exciting to see your upcoming works.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i really dont want to dowload this game again just after 1 update, the file size is really big, wich would be fine if we could at least install the new versions as updates instead of downloading the entire game each update.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Any estimated date for chapter 4 ??
For update v.12 (which brings the first part of Chapter 4, but not nearly all of it), I can predict even less when it might be done. It's not just that I don't know how much I will be able and motivated to work on it, but also that I don't understand yet how many scenes it will need. I've basically set myself "puppytime" as the milestone I definitely want to get to in v.12. I know the story steps that need to happen before it (surprise, and Tara gives birth). But along the line, I need both some scenes to get the stats up far enough, as well as "filler scenes". Since most scenes will require Tara to be either pregnant or non-pregnant, I may need to have quite a few scenes to ensure that there is a decent variety of choices around.

i really dont want to dowload this game again just after 1 update, the file size is really big, wich would be fine if we could at least install the new versions as updates instead of downloading the entire game each update.
Version v.11 will be available as an update to v.10, and from then on, every future version should be provided as an update to the previous one. It should be possible to use the updates on the compressed version, so you could download v.10 compressed, and then add the upgrades.

I don't know what I am doing but it seems to run on my phones at least.
Thanks a lot for putting this together! I've linked it on the front page now.

Last edited:

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Please, can anyone send a save-file after this f***king dungeon?
Or gives a console-code to refill the stamina?

Please help! :cry:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I've started working on the scene for Tara to finally give birth, and on what happens then. Current plan is to have a list of all babies, and Tara can pick one to nurse. In Chapter 4, babies will not really grow up (maybe "some XY has said their first word"-stuff), and they'll definitely not be involved in any lewd stuff.

Since scenes in Chapter 4 can only trigger if the characters involved have the right pregnancy status, I think I'll need to have repeatable pregnancies not only for Tara and Miri, but also for Susi and Barbara.

I wonder if any of you have some non-obvious pairings for that they'd love to see. And how do people feel about main characters getting pregnant by strangers? This would definitely be easily avoidable if implemented.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I've started working on the scene for Tara to finally give birth, and on what happens then. Current plan is to have a list of all babies, and Tara can pick one to nurse. In Chapter 4, babies will not really grow up (maybe "some XY has said their first word"-stuff), and they'll definitely not be involved in any lewd stuff.

Since scenes in Chapter 4 can only trigger if the characters involved have the right pregnancy status, I think I'll need to have repeatable pregnancies not only for Tara and Miri, but also for Susi and Barbara.

I wonder if any of you have some non-obvious pairings for that they'd love to see. And how do people feel about main characters getting pregnant by strangers? This would definitely be easily avoidable if implemented.
I’d like to see that girl with a cock return

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
And how do people feel about main characters getting pregnant by strangers?
Reasonable and consistent with the story.

She acts as an agent for a sex god. She should not have children just for her family, need for pregnancy from all males.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020

I mean personally I really don't care as long as it's hot (both the sex and the characters). Tho you have to considered what to do with the increasing number of offsprings and what to do with it in the lore if everyone and/or everything can make her pregnant, lol. Too many idea and concepts could lead to confusion and plot problems (I know since I was a writer for a fantasy erotica for a while).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020

I think you should give major update rather than giving small updates. It's increases interest towards game more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

would A.I tools like ChatGPT help in any way shape or form ,
creating the next game chapters & content during development ?

for example, NPC's can have more extensive and organic dialogues

Jan 7, 2022
Any tricks to lock pick room 32? How do we do it? What’s there in chest?

Also, there is an infinite loop of yes option after having sex with cave troll In room 34. I don’t get it

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Any tricks to lock pick room 32? How do we do it? What’s there in chest?
1. Try picking the lock.
2. Try smashing the lock.
3. A new option should appear. Try that.
4. ???
5. Profit!

Also, there is an infinite loop of yes option after having sex with cave troll In room 34. I don’t get it
There isn't really anything in the code here that would appear to be bug-prone. Could it be the case that you were very low on stamina when seducing the troll? Seducing a neutral creature costs 2 stamina, and if this brings Tara below 1, she'll have to rest afterwards. If you've already rested twice in 0.10, you'd then receive the explanation that you need 0.11 to continue, and the choice to confirm that you've understood.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
And here is the official v.11 update:

PC: or
Mac:
Update only (v0.10 -> v0.11): or

Changelog:
- Chapter 3 is now complete. Includes the third night in the temple, the fourth floor (with 4 sex scenes), and the Chapter 3 finale.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes