• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Finished 0.11 but when I go talk to the highpriest is says I've collected 4 of the 5 powerups...
Now, traversing the dungeon took a loooong time, I could go back (and probably need to) but does anyone know what the 5 powerups should be?

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
In the dungeon floor 4. In room 80 What is a creature with a better sense of smell? i couldnt find any rats in floor 4 so i saveedited one but it still didnt work. Is it the troll guy? how do i get him back? either go back of which line in saveedit?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
In the dungeon floor 4. In room 80 What is a creature with a better sense of smell? i couldnt find any rats in floor 4 so i saveedited one but it still didnt work. Is it the troll guy? how do i get him back? either go back of which line in saveedit?
It's the boar (inspired by how we use pigs to find truffles.

Can someone please advise how to install the "update only" files.
In the folder where the game is installed is a folder called "game". Put the files scripts.rpa and Chapter3C.rpa you've downloaded inside that folder. Overwrite the file scripts.rpa.

Welp i'm lost and feel like i completed each room, someone got a map?
Well, there is a map in game (either play on easy, or spend a perk on it [per floor], or ascent to the next floor, to unlock it). A user has also created their own maps for Floors 1,2,3, linked in the first post.

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
It's the boar (inspired by how we use pigs to find truffles.

In the folder where the game is installed is a folder called "game". Put the files scripts.rpa and Chapter3C.rpa you've downloaded inside that folder. Overwrite the file scripts.rpa.

Well, there is a map in game (either play on easy, or spend a perk on it [per floor], or ascent to the next floor, to unlock it). A user has also created their own maps for Floors 1,2,3, linked in the first post.

But i dont remember getting a scene with a boar. Which tile was it on? I got all the rats, spider and the troll. Traced back by steps to all the levels and nothing. I save every scene i get and cant find it. When i went to the end it says i found 4/5. i saw one other comment with the same. Does the board require you to do something specific?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
But i dont remember getting a scene with a boar. Which tile was it on? I got all the rats, spider and the troll. Traced back by steps to all the levels and nothing. I save every scene i get and cant find it. When i went to the end it says i found 4/5. i saw one other comment with the same. Does the board require you to do something specific?
The boar is to the north of the place with the smell. He's just chilling out in his room, nothing special to do there. There is one powerup "hidden" behind the room with the smell, so that's why you are at 4/5 there.

Reactions: El Buho

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Omg thank you. cant believe i missed that. I was sure i checked every room.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
The boar is to the north of the place with the smell. He's just chilling out in his room, nothing special to do there. There is one powerup "hidden" behind the room with the smell, so that's why you are at 4/5 there.
we need more pregnancy in this game (y)

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The number of floors are a bit toooo unreasonable for me to retain my attention. Can't even skip it cause the choice errors me out.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i get an exception error after the dream (update only) cant recover from it. try other options with the same efect. About the dream if you try trans girl you get a the cis girl, if you try the trans boy you get an afeminate boy also that pregnancy looks very bad

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
i get an exception error after the dream (update only) cant recover from it. try other options with the same efect. About the dream if you try trans girl you get a the cis girl, if you try the trans boy you get an afeminate boy also that pregnancy looks very bad
I've just tested the four options again, and the options all work out correctly for me. The model with brown Princess-Leia-style curls is used for the cis-girl and the trans-boy, and model with shaggy red hair for the cis-boy and the trans-girl. The former two end up pregnant themselves, the latter two knock up Tara instead. (And admittedly, going full gonzo on the pregnancy slider wasn't the best option, but since its just for that one scene, I went with it).

For the error message after the dream, do you have any *.rpy and *.rpyc files in your game folder from older patches? If so, delete those. Otherwise, please post the error message over in the DevThread, and I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

Reactions: GmFn1869

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The number of floors are a bit toooo unreasonable for me to retain my attention. Can't even skip it cause the choice errors me out.
I found the mistake. Stupid ctrl+f/+c error at the last moment. I'll probably do a scriptfix later.

Reactions: Cesco

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That sounds like the end of chapter roadblock at the end of the last update. You are at the room which will have stairs going up to the next level but the dev hadn't gotten around to writing levels 3 and 4 yet. If you pull 0.11, you should get prompted to rest, have a dream and then go up the stairs like you did going from level 1 to 2.

when i reach room 48 and select north game give me an error of some files i can click ignore or rollback and game report me to room 21 what can i do? View attachment 2504544

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The game is really interesting, I expected nothing when I started it but I really like the story and the style of the game

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Is there a way a to drop your current companion to pick up new one?
I am trying to pick up boar to open cheese door on level 4 but i have a companion from previous levels. And i have already killed everyone, so there are no opponents left.

Reactions: GmFn1869
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes