• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So, WHY have a FUTA Tag ???
The tag is futa/trans, and it was originally added because there is a trans woman Tara can encouter in Chapter 2. By v.11, there are additional potentially trans characters Tara can meet. (But there is also futa-content, see below).

Why should the NPC son, have all the fun of impregnating all the females, while the Protagonist mother, stands by and watches ! . . . feels a bit like "NTR" to me !
Actually, Daniel gets to knock up a single woman while Tara stands by (his other potential impregnation is Tara herself). Overall, the knocking up is rather evenly distributed: In v.11, no one gets to impregnate more than two women/girls. And Tara herself gets to grow a temporary cock and knock up a monstergirl, if you so choose.

*futa/hermaphrodite protagonist*
. . . after playing the game further, ( it was mentioned several times she wished she had a cock, so she could use it to impregnate, her girls ), I am also getting those 'vibes' . . . really hope it becomes an option !

She (Tara), deserves to become an hermaphrodite . (IMHO)
To be precise about my plans here: Tara will gain the ability to grow a cock in order to knock someone up. This will be a temporary addition (as in Tales of Terraria), not a permanent one. (One such scene is already in the game, but Tara hasn't mastered the ability yet). So the Tara-as-impregnator desire should definitely be sated. I've got my doubts on whether this is enough for hardcore futa-fans however.

Ok guys stop fighting & enjoy the upcoming version of game. Donno when it ll update but I hope soon.
Last two weeks were occupied by work and family. But I have already a few more scenes than what is included in v.12demo. Still quite a bit to go, but I want v.12 to be a relative large update. End of May seems plausible, but as always, no promises.

Last edited:

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
The tag is futa/trans, and it was originally added because there is a trans woman Tara can encouter in Chapter 2. By v.11, there are additional potentially trans characters Tara can meet. (But there is also futa-content, see below).

Actually, Daniel gets to knock up a single woman while Tara stands by (his other potential impregnation is Tara herself). Overall, the knocking up is rather evenly distributed: In v.11, no one gets to impregnate more than two women/girls. And Tara herself gets to grow a temporary cock and knock up a monstergirl, if you so choose.
Highland_Hunter happy now ? Got what you wanted to know ? Now enjoy the game & let the developer do his work.
Thanx to RandyTyr for this fantastic concept game. Waiting eagerly for next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020

To be precise about my plans here: Tara will gain the ability to grow a cock in order to knock someone up. This will be a temporary addition (as in Tales of Terraria), not a permanent one. (One such scene is already in the game, but Tara hasn't mastered the ability yet). So the Tara-as-impregnator desire should definitely be sated. I've got my doubts on whether this is enough for hardcore futa-fans however.

Last two weeks were occupied by work and family. But I have already a few more scenes than what is included in v.12demo. Still quite a bit to go, but I want v.12 to be a relative large update. End of May seems plausible, but as always, no promises.
It's kinda sad for me because of excitement but it's ok it's a large update tough. Take your time.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
RandyTyr
Thank You for your reply . Sorry things got 'heated', it wasn't my intention .

I was just reacting to the game, as I played it, and making some observations, and had some questions .

I actually think your doing a very nice job, using Skyrim assets .

I'm definitely following, watching, playing and looking forward, for up-dates of this game .

So the Tara-as-impregnator desire should definitely be sated. (Not Likely):rolleyes:(sorry)
I've got my doubts on whether this is enough for hardcore futa-fans hermaphrodite-fans however. (probably not) :unsure:
But, Thanks for your Effort . . . Much appreciated ;)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I want to make a Skyrim game. How to make a Skyrim game ??
Basically, you'll need the following:

1. Skyrim (it matters which edition and precise patch level, as this affects which mods work) - only component I paid money for
2. A buttload of Skyrim mods. The ones for the lewd stuff center around SexLab, but you'll also want visual improvements (general mods are mostly on Nexus, lewd ones mostly on Loverslab).
3. Some technical understanding and a lot of patience to set this up.
4. A screen recorder (I'm using ScreenRec), and some video editing software (MiniTool Movie Maker and MiniTool Movie Converter) for me.

Now you have everything you need for the visuals. In Skyrim, set the scene up that you want, then screenshot/record away. In addition, you'll want:

5. Renpy (can be downloaded for free, with decent tutorial on getting started - for me, much, much easier to get into than installing Skyrim mods), and a text editor to actually write in.
6. A plot/theme/setup - probably fantasy, but beyond that, there is plenty of different directions to take it in.

It took me about one long weekend to get started (but the quest to find more/better Skyrim mods etc never ends).

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
Basically, you'll need the following:

1. Skyrim (it matters which edition and precise patch level, as this affects which mods work) - only component I paid money for
2. A buttload of Skyrim mods. The ones for the lewd stuff center around SexLab, but you'll also want visual improvements (general mods are mostly on Nexus, lewd ones mostly on Loverslab).
3. Some technical understanding and a lot of patience to set this up.
4. A screen recorder (I'm using ScreenRec), and some video editing software (MiniTool Movie Maker and MiniTool Movie Converter) for me.

Now you have everything you need for the visuals. In Skyrim, set the scene up that you want, then screenshot/record away. In addition, you'll want:

5. Renpy (can be downloaded for free, with decent tutorial on getting started - for me, much, much easier to get into than installing Skyrim mods), and a text editor to actually write in.
6. A plot/theme/setup - probably fantasy, but beyond that, there is plenty of different directions to take it in.

It took me about one long weekend to get started (but the quest to find more/better Skyrim mods etc never ends).
Thanks for your support. i want to give it a try.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
In Chapter 4 we'll meet some side characters from Chapters 1 and 2 again. So far slated for an appearance are:
Angulf (Susi's dad)
Kamina (the widow of Tara's dead husband's best friend)
The mercenary brothers (now with names: Castor and Pollux)
Ida (one of the count's maids) [only if pregnant]
Anton (one of the two boys who spend their pocket money on a night with Tara)
Jana di Travio (the transwoman merchant) [for xana94 ]

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What about Victoria and Achilles ?
It would be awesome to have them back as a loving couple!!
Oh, we totally haven't seen the last of these two. There are at least two more things that need to happen before their story has reached a satisfying conclusion. But probably not in v.12 (maybe Victoria will make a brief appearence on her own).

Edit: Victoria made it on the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: adams92

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
In Chapter 4 we'll meet some side characters from Chapters 1 and 2 again. So far slated for an appearance are:
Angulf (Susi's dad)
Kamina (the widow of Tara's dead husband's best friend)
The mercenary brothers (now with names: Castor and Pollux)
Ida (one of the count's maids) [only if pregnant]
Anton (one of the two boys who spend their pocket money on a night with Tara)
Jana di Travio (the transwoman merchant) [for xana94 ]
coolio. Any random npc or two beastiality ??

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
The "futanari" in the game is not a futanari. That is a man that prefers women but thinks they are a woman. The first hint is the character Jana is flat as a board with no breasts to be seen. Next if you pay attention when you meet her, Jana shows you her buttcrack. Anyone who knows the difference between a futa, dickgirl, and a trap knows that a futa has a pussy right under her cock and balls. We however don't see a pussy when you meet her and see her ass. My conclusion is that she is a trap that prefers to be called a woman and is attracted to women.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The "futanari" in the game is not a futanari. That is a man that prefers women but thinks they are a woman. The first hint is the character Jana is flat as a board with no breasts to be seen. Next if you pay attention when you meet her, Jana shows you her buttcrack. Anyone who knows the difference between a futa, dickgirl, and a trap knows that a futa has a pussy right under her pussy. You could say she is a Dickgirl since Dickgirls don't have a pussy, but she has no breasts, thus my conclusion that she is a trap that prefers to be called a woman and is attracted to women.
Of course Jana isn't a futa. There is futa content, but she ain't it.

And no, she obviously isn't a man either, but rather a trans woman. She isn't really lesbian. By default all characters in TLoAR are omnisexual, it just differs how much they admit it or not.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Of course Jana isn't a futa. There is futa content, but she ain't it.

And no, she obviously isn't a man either, but rather a trans woman. She isn't really lesbian. By default all characters in TLoAR are omnisexual, it just differs how much they admit it or not.
I know who you mean. I believe the Dragon woman is the futanari in the game. Also if it's not our dragon of a Goddess then who is it?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"They" really need to separate the futa/trans tag .

It just causes so much confusion, angst /anxiety , wrong usage, deception, and arguments . . . :mad:

Reactions: NSman

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
"They" really need to separate the futa/trans tag .

It just causes so much confusion, angst /anxiety , wrong usage, deception, and arguments . . . :mad:
Absolutely, idiots just don't understand the difference between futa, transgender, trap, dickgirl and I believe it's either called a Clitgirl Or a Clit dick girl. Basically they need way more tags. What's even worse though is when developers put a single transformation scene in a female protagonist game which ends up being a humiliation scene for the futa content. It's like the dev is taunting you or just putting it in so they can get that one extra tag. When the player goes in expecting futa content all they see is male domination scenes and finally find that single futa scene. That pisses me off so much.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes