• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
1. Yes, the tag system need a rework. That rework is already being worked on by the F95 team, so hopefully that situation will improve soon.

2. On the other hand, if there were separate "trans" and "futa" tags, this game would have them both anyway. Admittedly, there is a single futa scene currently available, and while there will be more to come, the game is not at all meant to cater to a futa fetish. The reason for having those scenes is that I have (cis) women that I want to knock up other people, and I have magic in the world anyway, so they'll grow cocks when they need them. The trans content on the other hand is there primarily for inclusivity.

3. Trans women are women.

4. Let's talk about something else now. One of the story lines for Chapter 4 will be that Tara and her father establish their influence over the (formerly independent) baronies in the area. For almost all baronies, there will be two paths available: The interesting one centered around sexy times, and the boring one involving spending resources. I have five baronies where I know how this will play out, but I won't hesitate to retcon more baronies into existence if I have another idea for such a plotline. Suggestions are welcome :). If I do indeed release v.12 once I have added only the scenes I still really need, it will only have the first part of the first barony takeover in it though.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
1. Yes, the tag system need a rework. That rework is already being worked on by the F95 team, so hopefully that situation will improve soon.

2. On the other hand, if there were separate "trans" and "futa" tags, this game would have them both anyway. Admittedly, there is a single futa scene currently available, and while there will be more to come, the game is not at all meant to cater to a futa fetish. The reason for having those scenes is that I have (cis) women that I want to knock up other people, and I have magic in the world anyway, so they'll grow cocks when they need them. The trans content on the other hand is there primarily for inclusivity.

3. Trans women are women.

4. Let's talk about something else now. One of the story lines for Chapter 4 will be that Tara and her father establish their influence over the (formerly independent) baronies in the area. For almost all baronies, there will be two paths available: The interesting one centered around sexy times, and the boring one involving spending resources. I have five baronies where I know how this will play out, but I won't hesitate to retcon more baronies into existence if I have another idea for such a plotline. Suggestions are welcome :). If I do indeed release v.12 once I have added only the scenes I still really need, it will only have the first part of the first barony takeover in it though.
Establishing influence with sexy times? I'm in.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"Tara and her father establish their influence over the (formerly independent) baronies in the area. "

Tara's "Father" . . . Is that the same one "we" left in the graveyard ? :unsure:

Remember, . . . there was a 'choice', to embrace him, or, say "good bye" . . .

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
"Tara and her father establish their influence over the (formerly independent) baronies in the area. "

Tara's "Father" . . . Is that the same one "we" left in the graveyard ? :unsure:

No, her father is the guy using the Balgruuf model

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020

Nope the "Count Albert".

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Will it be possible in the future for the girls to get pregnant by the dogs?
Great game btw :)

Reactions: xana94

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I saw that there was some spanking in the game. I played it and I didn't know how to get it. How do you get to the spanking scene(s)?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
There is a single spanking scene, which takes place in Chapter 2. To get it, offer a stranger lodging, which will start the liberation arc for Horatius' family. The final event of that arc starts off with Horatius' brother-in-law spanking his daughter..

Will it be possible in the future for the girls to get pregnant by the dogs?
Great game btw :)
It’s planned
Not just planned, the first such scene is complete. I have 6 more scenes to do for v.12, then I can release.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2023
While we wait for v.12, I'm fantasizing about how the characters will relate with each other. I would like to see some couples getting married, as we have seen in the demo with Susi and Angulf. "Marriage" not as the commitment to be in a sexually exclusive relationship, but as the commitment to have babies with each other exclusively.

These are the couples I've been thinking about:
  1. Susi marries Angulf, of course, and they have more children.
  2. Tara and the Count. After Tara has babies with the Count, with Daniel and puppies with Rex (along with Miri), she decides to marry the Count and becomes Countess.
  3. As a consequence, Daniel is quite upset that he and Tara just had 1 (or 2, or 3...) babies. Luckily enough, Barbara is so happy that she gave birth to Daniel's daughter that she decides to have more babies with him. So, she proposes herself to Daniel who accepts.
  4. Horatius comes back with Julia and Clara. They are a family now, but Horatius must decide which woman he will marry. So, Clara and Julia start to compete in order to get married. After discussing the matter with Tara, Horatius decides for one of the two.
  5. Depending on what happens in the previous point, the other woman starts dating Kamina and the two get married with Tara performing a ritual in order for the two women to impregnate each other.
  6. Miri wants to have puppies with Rex just to have a taste about motherhood. Then, she has children with Daniel and with the Count too. After that, Victoria appears again together with Achilles. She and Miri become best friends (and something more). While cuddling in the bed, Victoria tells Miri about her relationship with Achilles and how much she loves him, while Miri talks about being impregnated by Rex. So, Victoria helps Miri in building a relationship with Rex while Miri asks Tara to help Victoria at having foals (centaurs?) with Achilles. Tara agrees and performs the ritual. Miri starts dating Rex in a more romantic way, and sometimes Miri and Victoria go out together with Rex and Achille for some romantic moments. Rex and Achille court their ladies and, in the end, both couples get married: Miri with Rex and Victoria with Achille.
  7. After the previous point, it is now widespread information that, under Tara's rule, women and animals are allowed to marry. The unnamed Huntress from Chapter 2 reappears. She starts a quest (with Tara and Barbara?) in order to find a suitable husband (maybe the same one she banged in Chapter 2?). After the quest is completed, Tara celebrates their marriage.
What do you think about these suggestions?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes