• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
awesome but sadly gofile does not work that great anymore :( i dont know what they changed but these days i can never download from gofile anymore :/
You only need the scriptfix if you downloaded the early update only version I posted. If you downloaded either the full version or the update only version from the first post, you don't need the scriptfix.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'c3_easymode' is not defined
Do you have any *.rpy or *.rpyc files in your game folder? If so, delete them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TarasLiberationOrAlexiasReturn-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return [v0.12] [RandyTyr]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I did not like this update very much due to the decision regarding the pregnancy of our protagonist's daughter, it does not give a choice with whom the child will be. Another forced option is her marriage to her father.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I'm stuck, liberation won't go about 51 and her sermons are stuck at 5 of 109, also can't make a decision about having the barons baby. Any help is appreciated.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
most of the "update only" sites seem to be not working or they would take too many hours to get. Can you please post it on Mega.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at making a compressed Android port of Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return v0.12.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I am stuck on Baron, I have the product bigger than 100 and he has talked about having baby, but nothing happens next, same lines repeat for few days

tarshack

May 15, 2018
pain in butt to get files half the download sites dont work - and other have a know malware in them finally got the 2 files went to extract and the part 2 doesnt extract proper when down with or separate from part1 no9t even going to bother with this dev needs to learn how to to a base game folder and do file update

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
pain in butt to get files half the download sites dont work - and other have a know malware in them finally got the 2 files went to extract and the part 2 doesnt extract proper when down with or separate from part1 no9t even going to bother with this dev needs to learn how to to a base game folder and do file update
You don't need to extract part2. Place both part1 and part2 in the same folder and then extract part1. This will give you a single zip file which you extract again and finally get the game files.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
i tested the game some updates ago, but stoped after the game got soft locked if you dident want to do anything whit the son or the father
is that still the case?
i just want the daughter and some of the other ppl/stuff

AnnynhaKawyy

May 17, 2021
i tested the game some updates ago, but stoped after the game got soft locked if you dident want to do anything whit the son or the father
is that still the case?
i just want the daughter and some of the other ppl/stuff
It is (At least with the father) Im all about going with the son and daughter, but you are forced to do things with the father so... Ye...

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: RandyTyr
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Other: COMPRESSED* - Android(v0.11)*

Update only (v0.11 -> v0.12): - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Guide - Dungeon Maps

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
PLEASE make the temple skippable, or give us a rest function to refill stamina. I have gotten stuck 7 times!

If there's a solution to the temple, please post!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
PLEASE make the temple skippable, or give us a rest function to refill stamina. I have gotten stuck 7 times!

If there's a solution to the temple, please post!
The temple should be skippable now (unless I've failed at fixing the previously broken skipping option again). You need to decide to skip it at the moment of entering it.

If you run out of stamina, or if your stamina gets critically low, you will/can rest and it refills. There is a small reward if you don't rest more than three times, but if you are willing to forgo that, you can just ignore stamina.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The temple should be skippable now (unless I've failed at fixing the previously broken skipping option again). You need to decide to skip it at the moment of entering it.

If you run out of stamina, or if your stamina gets critically low, you will/can rest and it refills. There is a small reward if you don't rest more than three times, but if you are willing to forgo that, you can just ignore stamina.
Other than a 'small reward', is there any downside to not doing the Temple? :>)

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

I get errors when trying to skip.
Also, Android version doesn't have chapter 4.

UC228

Jan 7, 2023
RandyTyr I have completed the product of 100 for Baron and he has proposed to have his heir but Tara keeps on repeating the same lines I will think about it.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes