• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return [v0.12] [RandyTyr]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
I downloaded the windows version from pixeldrain and this is the last image that I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything after that is a black screen

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I downloaded the windows version from pixeldrain and this is the last image that I have

Everything after that is a black screen

That is not a whole lot to go on, considering I do not play the game, I do not how far that is in, I do not know if you skipped ahead a bit to see if anymore images show up...also do not know if this happens in the full version. Most of the time blank images like hat also happen in the normal uncompressed release too. Could also be whatever you are using it play on, eg joiplay, and so forth.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That is not a whole lot to go on, considering I do not play the game, I do not how far that is in, I do not know if you skipped ahead a bit to see if anymore images show up...also do not know if this happens in the full version. Most of the time blank images like hat also happen in the normal uncompressed release too. Could also be whatever you are using it play on, eg joiplay, and so forth.

I'm playing it normally on windows and it's only a few images into the new update. I downloaded just the new update and overwrote the files with it. The black screens happened again but then everything started working after a couple of clicks, not sure if it was intended or not but everything looks good now, so sorry I guess.

Snoop a Peek

Apr 10, 2019
Aloha Folks,
is anybody out there who can post a Savegame after the Labyrinth/Cave?

Thanks in Advance

Xapex

Jul 18, 2022
ENGLISH
First of all, thanks to the creator of the game, I like it a lot, besides that it is based on skyrim, one of my favorite games. I leave a translation into Spanish of the current version [v0.12]

Español
Primero que todo un gracias al creador del juego, me gusta mucho ademas de que esta basado en skyrim uno de mis juegos favoritos.
Dejo una traduccion al español de la verion actual [v0.12]

Traduccion Español/Spanish

Mar 30, 2023
Hey guys,
any idea about what will happen in the next update?
Will there be Barbara and/or Susi giving birth?
And what about Victoria and Achilles getting married?

Only time will tell!

BTW, v.12 was an amazing update!

Reactions: adams92

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
How do you win against Baron Arnim, is it even winnable in the first place?
Yes its possible, it jus takes some strategy. I can't say what that strategy is because I just did it randomly until I slowly understood how to win by just trying to take over as many spots that he already has

Hex Enchanter

Sep 13, 2018
Yes its possible, it jus takes some strategy. I can't say what that strategy is because I just did it randomly until I slowly understood how to win by just trying to take over as many spots that he already has
Thanks, what do you get for beating him though?

CerbCanine

Apr 26, 2022
The first and second chapter - Five stars! The third and fourth MINUS five stars for the incredible stuffiness. Who prevented to do Not tedious calculation of taxes, but quests???

Mar 30, 2023
Thanks, what do you get for beating him though?
Nothing at the moment. You just get the Baron to ask Tara to bear his child.

Anyway, a month has passed since we heard from the developer.
How are things going?

Starting from what we have seen in v.12, I have been thinking about some possible developments in the story.

Ida and the blacksmith could get married, just to say.

Barbara and Susi should both give birth, and be ready for having more children! I would love to see Tara or Daniel impregnating Barbara over and over again, as well as Susi being knocked up with another baby.

Miri should be able to choose with whom to have other children, other than Rex: Daniel? The Count? She seemed to fancy the idea of bearing Horatius' children back in chapter 2.

And what about Horatius himself? How many kids has he had with both his girls meanwhile?

We just have to wait for the next update, I suppose...

Reactions: GmFn1869

Amypg

Oct 6, 2019
I am having trouble with the instalation, i download the file but its a rar file and i cant seem to open it or extract it, maybe im just dumb idk, but yea i cant seem to get it to work

Rakul57678

Mar 30, 2023
That story line doesn't go any further in v.12.

There some goodies to find in the temple that will be useful in Chapter 4. Without those, you'd need to rely a bit more on the minigames there to get liberation and wealth. The family-content in Chapter 3 is also available when skipping, you lose out on the monster-content and a few small world-building tidbits.

The skip option in v.11 is broken (and pointless, because there isn't anything after the temple there yet anyway). I think someone posted an Android port for v.12 a bit further up.
Can you give as a gallery. so, that we can know what content we missed in any given chapters or we can just know that the content is over at that point so that we can relax a bit till the next update.

Thank you for your super hardwork your doing for us. take care

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes