• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Found just this game last month and become my favorite game.
Amazing game, thanks RandyTyr . Whatever I like is here :)

Finished immediately, and now it is like torture waiting for the next update :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyTyr

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
We need more futa scenes in this game :love:
I've got two futa scenes planned for v.13 (but plans are in flux). But we do see quite a bit of Jana again (depending on player choices), so as far as "woman with cock" is concerned, the coming update should deliver.

Oh, and for those who want more horse? I'd like to think I'll be delivering on the front, too. Not Achilles and Victoria though. But their story is over yet.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Are there any plans for an Argonian or Khajiit character to be added at some point?
I've got no plans for Argonians, but I'm not ruling them out entirely. I've thought about whether other humanoid races exist in the world (Orcs also would be an option [the Warlord and his soldiers are from elsewhere]). I tend to "no", but other than "definitely no elves" I'm not sure of that. But I also don't have any decent ideas for what to do with them anyway.

Khajiit models on the other hand are definitely planned for. It'll still a be a while before we get there - maybe in v0.15 or so?

[Of course, there won't be Khajiits or Argonians in the game, because the game isn't taking place in the Elder Scrolls universe. But like "humanoid cat people" or "humanoid reptile people"].

Last edited:
Reactions: Quite_Useless

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The game has reached an important milestone in its development:

The main themes are, as you know, incest, bestiality and impregnation. I like to think that I've delivered decent amounts of content in all three categories from the beginning on. Today, however, I completed the first scene that does all three at once.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
The game has reached an important milestone in its development:

The main themes are, as you know, incest, bestiality and impregnation. I like to think that I've delivered decent amounts of content in all three categories from the beginning on. Today, however, I completed the first scene that does all three at once.
Dear RandyTyr, we love your game very much.
Re-playing it once more time to check out all new updates and lastest content (v0.12)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So, the new update should be done today, or tomorrow at the latest. I've got one scene to write and one scene to shoot and write. (Oh, and a third scene where I haven't decided yet whether to include it in v0.13 or postpone it to v0.14). The update is maybe half the size of v0.12, but then v0.12 was huge for my standards. Still, v.13 will eg have more animations than any update prior to v0.12.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
So, the new update should be done today, or tomorrow at the latest. I've got one scene to write and one scene to shoot and write. (Oh, and a third scene where I haven't decided yet whether to include it in v0.13 or postpone it to v0.14). The update is maybe half the size of v0.12, but then v0.12 was huge for my standards. Still, v.13 will eg have more animations than any update prior to v0.12.
this is actually extremely good news, (we were little bit afraid you're going to focus on your new projects and new games and left this one abandoned). Since we love this game here so much, we are so glad knowing the development of it is still very much alive and running! (y) (many players still need to test the temple map exploration , mainly added during v0.11 and v0.12)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
I've just posted the beta for the update over in the DevThread. If you want to help testing it, please head over there.
thanks!
ok, doing it now. (do we keep the chapter4.rpa original file or we keep it with chapter4b.rpa, both files in 'game' folder ?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
thanks!
ok, doing it now. (do we keep the chapter4.rpa original file or we keep it with chapter4b.rpa, both files in 'game' folder ?
Keep the original. chapter4.rpa contains the assets from the v0.12 update, and chapter4b.rpa the new assets. Only overwrite scripts.rpa.

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Wishing the dev success on this. I have tried the game but the lack of sound on the scenes turned me off it felt too sterile. I always check the change log and hope but until then ill wait. good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The following is a detailed list of the new scenes in v.13 and their preconditions - spoiler warning!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trying to get all new scenes might mean passing through some rather repetetive stuff, depending on your choices and rng. I hope to get v.14 to you rather soon, so I recommend to pause playing once it does indeed get repetetive, and wait for the next update, which will further expand the available scenes.

In fact, I've already completed the first two scenes for v.14. Barbara gives birth, and Barbara gets (maybe) impregnated again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return [v0.13] [RandyTyr]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The forced Mini games ruined this whole game for me loved it up untill this trash
You might want to try the game again around v.15 or so. Currently, the mini games can be forced in two ways: A) If there aren't enough other scenes available, you might get offered only a minigame on a particular day. In v.13, this particularly applies to the Temple days. As I'm adding more scenes, this will become less and less likely. B) You need the minigame to get a resource needed for progression. I'm not planning to make it feasible to get everything without playing any minigame at all, but I am planning to make it possible to avoid mostly most individual minigames. For example, the plan for v.14 is to add two new minigames for gaining wealth and liberation, respectively. If you hate the tax game or the quiz, you can then avoid them in favour of the new ones (although it would be more efficient to balance how often you pick each one, due to diminishing returns).

is there anything to do with the whisper in room 40 and room 54?
Interacting with the whisper in Room 54 leads to a scene. And if you pay close attention to the dialogue in that scene, you might guess who is behind the whisper in Room 40 - and maybe even why it's not possible to see a scene in Room 40.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
all of my saves are incompatible...
That should only happen if your saves are from v.12demo (in which case the game will tell you that this is the reason). Other than that, all versions are supposed to be save game compatible. If it's not the v.12demo issue, what kind of error message do you get?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes