• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Good news: I am doing fine, and I still have every intention to complete this project.
Bad news: Today was the first time since the previous update when I had both time and motivation to work on v.13 (both time and motivation were around individually before ;) ). So no big anniversary update next week.

It seems plausible to me (as always, no guarantees) that I'll have something for you next month. The plan for v.13 is a small update that just adds some scenes here and there. I have plenty of scenes planned, and will just have to see which ones make it into v.13, and which will have to wait for v.14.

After today, the progress is 2 scenes (one with Kamina and one with Jana) with about 2k words and 10 animations.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people!
Haven't played or paid attention to this. Any chance that this game can be played lesbian/futa and/or beast and avoid male npc entirely?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Hey people!
Haven't played or paid attention to this. Any chance that this game can be played lesbian/futa and/or beast and avoid male npc entirely?
Many of the scenes with men are avoidable, but not all of them. (Same for women and for beasts).

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Just in case someone here knows about this stuff:

Now that we have some puppies around, I want to give Tara (and Miri, and maybe others) the opportunity to play with them (dogs grow up very quickly). I've founds several nice dog models for some visual variety. However, these generally create a custom race for those dogs, and they are thus not a valid target for the dog animations. Is there any easy workaround for that?

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
Just in case someone here knows about this stuff:

Now that we have some puppies around, I want to give Tara (and Miri, and maybe others) the opportunity to play with them (dogs grow up very quickly). I've founds several nice dog models for some visual variety. However, these generally create a custom race for those dogs, and they are thus not a valid target for the dog animations. Is there any easy workaround for that?
The opportunity to play with them, or "play" with them?

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Are there any content after chapter 4's hundred days grind? Or are there any plans to add new scenes during that period? Should I just save and wait for next update or grind pass it?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Are there any content after chapter 4's hundred days grind? Or are there any plans to add new scenes during that period? Should I just save and wait for next update or grind pass it?
Once Chapter 4 starts feeling grindy, pause playing and wait for the next update.

Reactions: DuchessYasmin

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
En caso de que alguien aquí sepa sobre estas cosas:

Ahora que tenemos algunos cachorros, quiero darles a Tara (y Miri, y tal vez a otros) la oportunidad de jugar con ellos (los perros crecen muy rápido). He encontrado varios modelos de perros agradables para una variedad visual. Sin embargo, estos generalmente crean una carrera personalizada para esos perros y, por lo tanto, no son un objetivo válido para las animaciones de perros. ¿Hay alguna solución fácil para eso?
[/CITA] breast feeding content is god

Hoopy_

Jan 15, 2021
Normally I am pretty quite on any site but this is one of the best games I've played period. Now I'm just going to list some ideas i'd personally like to see. If any of them give inspiration please use them.
-Tara(Futa)/Daniel Anal, Really like the scenes with Rex and Miri fucking Dan's ass think it'd be hot for Tara to test how much she can adjust the size of her cock and her load and Daniel comes in as tara has it in a large angry looking shape and dan ask if mommy needs help.
-Rex/Daniel/Miri Anal Chain, Rex comes in as Dan and Miri are going at it doggy style and lets Dan experience pleasure from both ends.
-Miri(Futa)/Daniel/Tara(spectator) 69 Blowjob, Tara uses her new power to grant Miri her desire to experience having a dick.
Just some ideas.

Reactions: Torins and adams92

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
-Tara(Futa)/Daniel Anal, Really like the scenes with Rex and Miri fucking Dan's ass think it'd be hot for Tara to test how much she can adjust the size of her cock and her load and Daniel comes in as tara has it in a large angry looking shape and dan ask if mommy needs help.
Sold!

-Rex/Daniel/Miri Anal Chain, Rex comes in as Dan and Miri are going at it doggy style and lets Dan experience pleasure from both ends.
I probably can't make that. The animations I use are made by other people (most of them by either "Billyy" or "Anubis"), and I don't think I've ever come across a man/woman/dog animation with that pattern. Actually, the only man/woman/dog animation I've got is the one I've used for a Tara/Dan/Rex scene in the early game.

-Miri(Futa)/Daniel/Tara(spectator) 69 Blowjob, Tara uses her new power to grant Miri her desire to experience having a dick.
While Miri's first instinct upon growing a dick would indeed be to use it on her brother, I want to keep instances of Tara granting powers to others limited in order to keep the powers special. So the question is whether Miri has a deep need to have her dick sucked by her brother, or more a passing curiosity....

Reactions: Hoopy_

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Sold!

I probably can't make that. The animations I use are made by other people (most of them by either "Billyy" or "Anubis"), and I don't think I've ever come across a man/woman/dog animation with that pattern. Actually, the only man/woman/dog animation I've got is the one I've used for a Tara/Dan/Rex scene in the early game.

While Miri's first instinct upon growing a dick would indeed be to use it on her brother, I want to keep instances of Tara granting powers to others limited in order to keep the powers special. So the question is whether Miri has a deep need to have her dick sucked by her brother, or more a passing curiosity....
it would be a dream, really amazing. More audacity in sending new suggestions are extremely welcome :love:

Hoopy_

Jan 15, 2021
Ok so how about -Miri(Futa)/Tara(Futa) in similar vein to having rex knock both of them up this time they knock each other up.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes