• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
RandyTyr I have completed the product of 100 for Baron and he has proposed to have his heir but Tara keeps on repeating the same lines I will think about it.
That story line doesn't go any further in v.12.

Other than a 'small reward', is there any downside to not doing the Temple? :>)
There some goodies to find in the temple that will be useful in Chapter 4. Without those, you'd need to rely a bit more on the minigames there to get liberation and wealth. The family-content in Chapter 3 is also available when skipping, you lose out on the monster-content and a few small world-building tidbits.

I get errors when trying to skip.
Also, Android version doesn't have chapter 4.
The skip option in v.11 is broken (and pointless, because there isn't anything after the temple there yet anyway). I think someone posted an Android port for v.12 a bit further up.

Reactions: MikoKju and Zephea

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, what should I do after reaching 100 points with the baron, he asks to give him an heir and it stops there, I unlock nothing after that ?

There some goodies to find in the temple that will be useful in Chapter 4. Without those, you'd need to rely a bit more on the minigames there to get liberation and wealth. The family-content in Chapter 3 is also available when skipping, you lose out on the monster-content and a few small world-building tidbits.

The skip option in v.11 is broken (and pointless, because there isn't anything after the temple there yet anyway). I think someone posted an Android port for v.12 a bit further up.

Ok so like an idito I did fast-forward for nothing on several sequences.... x)

My faith this udapte was not bad, but I preferred the chapter of the temple, full of monsters and other creatures to seduce, in addition to the fights, it was the best passage in my opinion!

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Can you link me the v.12 android port? I am having a rough tine finding it.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Is anything supposed to happen after yuou build a school? I had few lines of dialog and nothing else.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
this game is actually getting real grindy. For sure, currently, the most grinding game from this forum,
(right after the another adult game called 'Witchcraft'
https://f95zone.to/threads/witchcraft-v0-9-8p-red-silhouette.48536/

so this is , back to the game, as we say, paying justice to the
official Skyrim grind king
(meaning players who are completionists in seeking all achievements and all story paths offered by the game) (y)

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
cant lie, i was absolutely loving every update that came to this game and the dungeon update ruined that for me. slow, stamina and combat system.
Dont mean to be rude by any means but the choose your own adventure style was A1, the game wasnt missing dungeons or combat and it bottlenecks you into it... :(

rui9606

May 11, 2018
Looked like a low quality skyrim mod at first glance. Yet turned out to be one of the best made visual novel I‘ve encountered!!
Great Job and keep it going!

Dec 13, 2019
Good morning. I've got a question. Maybe someone can help me with that.
I know the scenes come from Skyrim with the appropriate mods.
Now that's not hard to guess.

I wanted to use exactly this mod that is used there for Skyrim, among other things.
My problem now is that despite the description of the mods and despite a Modloader from Nexus, I just can't get them to work.

Is there maybe a modpack somewhere that I can just put in the modloader and then everything is fine? If so, I would be happy if someone could tell me where I can find it and what I have to do to make it all work.

And yes, I know, that's just a question that doesn't fit the post anymore, but I've tried everything I've read and whatever else I can think of.
And either I'm just too stupid or I'm doing something wrong.
I hope you'll forgive me for my little outburst on the topic here, but I just don't know what else to do with the topic.

Well, I could have posted it in the general forum, but I thought it would make more sense here because the mods in Skyrim are obviously used here.

Is it possible that someone can help me with this? Preferably someone who speaks German, because of the better understanding.

Caget777

Jul 29, 2022
hi does anyone have a download link for version 0.11 of the game which includes all the files and not just the patch

Sirio98

May 13, 2022
View attachment 1947438

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, a mother of two.
Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos.
Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: RandyTyr
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Other: COMPRESSED* - Android(v0.11)*

Update only (v0.11 -> v0.12): - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Guide - Dungeon Maps

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1947453 View attachment 1947456 View attachment 1969400 View attachment 1969402 View attachment 2061970 View attachment 2061971
Hi, I downloaded the 2 parts, but how do combine them?
Part 1 was succesfully decompressed with 7-zip from RAR to ZIP and then a folder, but Part 2 stops during the first step (from RAR to ZIP) at about 50% and the resulting temporary zip file is corruputed. Thanks

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the 2 parts, but how do combine them?
Part 1 was succesfully decompressed with 7-zip from RAR to ZIP and then a folder, but Part 2 stops during the first step (from RAR to ZIP) at about 50% and the resulting temporary zip file is corruputed. Thanks
Place both part zips in the same folder and extract ONLY part one. Part 2 should not be extracted separately.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes