• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,013 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,566 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The update is on its way. With the full game hitting 8GB now, uploading may take some time (even though I am not using Nef-style carrier pigeons). However, the update-only version is already available:

Instructions: Place Chapter4.rpa and scripts.rpa in the "game"-folder, overwrite the old scripts.rpa

A detailed changelog would be complicated, so instead let me just mention stuff that is not in yet: Building the school does not lead to further scenes. Getting Baron Arnim to 100 score only brings a small dialogue change so far. No scene needs more than 32 liberation. So don't go crazy grinding stats you don't need yet.

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
The update is on its way. With the full game hitting 8GB now, uploading may take some time (even though I am not using Nef-style carrier pigeons). However, the update-only version is already available:

Instructions: Place Chapter4.rpa and scripts.rpa in the "game"-folder, overwrite the old scripts.rpa

A detailed changelog would be complicated, so instead let me just mention stuff that is not in yet: Building the school does not lead to further scenes. Getting Baron Arnim to 100 score only brings a small dialogue change so far. No scene needs more than 32 liberation. So don't go crazy grinding stats you don't need yet.
Habibi

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Game crashes for me at the game of Go with the baron. Either choice

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Game crashes for me at the game of Go with the baron. Either choice
With "either choice", you mean whether you play black or white? If that's the case, then did the very first game work properly? Could you past the error log in please?

AnAnalMoose

Jun 8, 2021
With "either choice", you mean whether you play black or white? If that's the case, then did the very first game work properly? Could you past the error log in please?
I get an error right after choosing whether you know how to play or not, the first time you're asked to play. I can ignore it, but the baron wins by default.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Same as what the person above me says

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Alright, I think I know want went wrong with the go-minigame. The packing instructions for what goes into which rpa file weren't quite right. I should be able to provide a new scripts.rpa later today that fixes this.

Reactions: xana94

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
This should fix the issue with the Go-minigame: (replace the previous scripts.rpa with this)
Can you please upload this to 1 or 2 other file sharing sites? gofile is wonderful when it works but half the time the download goes to a blank page and then announces "This site can’t be reached" and with only 1 link that means I can't download it.

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
This should fix the issue with the Go-minigame: (replace the previous scripts.rpa with this)
awesome but sadly gofile does not work that great anymore :( i dont know what they changed but these days i can never download from gofile anymore :/

Reactions: El Buho

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so tried to use the .11->.12 update and it calls for a part 2 but the update DL link is just a single download so wth?

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'c3_easymode' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter4.rpyc", line 122, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 122, in <module>
NameError: name 'c3_easymode' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return 0.12
Tue May 23 22:53:30 2023
```
help!

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes