• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
And here is the official v.11 update:

PC: Pixeldrain or
Mac: Pixeldrain
Update only (v0.10 -> v0.11): or Workupload

Changelog:
- Chapter 3 is now complete. Includes the third night in the temple, the fourth floor (with 4 sex scenes), and the Chapter 3 finale.
I am getting TONS of error screens. Past the choosing of your grandchild's gender I can't progress at all. I thought maybe getting the full version instead of the update might help, but I can't wait 5 hours for the 6gb download

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I am getting TONS of error screens. Past the choosing of your grandchild's gender I can't progress at all. I thought maybe getting the full version instead of the update might help, but I can't wait 5 hours for the 6gb download
Assuming you have v.10 as base version, it shouldn't make a difference whether you install the update only version or the full version. In particular the scripts are the same anyway, where most errors would be. Overall, I think I and others tested this okayish, but the code is getting complicated enough for stuff to get overlooked.

Could you post some of those error messages in the devThread please? They might help me to figure out what is going wrong. Please also include who the father of Tara's baby is, and what gender you've picked.

Reactions: AraKnus

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Assuming you have v.10 as base version, it shouldn't make a difference whether you install the update only version or the full version. In particular the scripts are the same anyway, where most errors would be. Overall, I think I and others tested this okayish, but the code is getting complicated enough for stuff to get overlooked.

Could you post some of those error messages in the devThread please? They might help me to figure out what is going wrong. Please also include who the father of Tara's baby is, and what gender you've picked.
Done.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
dear mister RandyTyr,
(so nice to see dev once again around here) we must say, your project, your game is actually very much loved.
There are, literally, thousands and thousands of new games here , in this forum, regularly. However, we seemed
to always navegate back to your title to have the pleasure of re-playing it once more. (y)

PS: (i am saying all this, so we can inspire you to keep adding more chapters & new content in the future, since we are afraid you could possibly be enthusiastic by creating a totally new game and abandoning\ quitting this one, eventually)

Reactions: Def1985

Teloric

Mar 25, 2021

Hmm. Maybe the problem is that he tried to update an old version. All of the error messages posted in the dev thread say version .08

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
And here is the official v.11 update:

PC: or
Mac:
Update only (v0.10 -> v0.11): or

Changelog:
- Chapter 3 is now complete. Includes the third night in the temple, the fourth floor (with 4 sex scenes), and the Chapter 3 finale.
PIXELDRAIN :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: this will take some time.

To help us uploaders..
Please use MEGA, WORKUPLOAD, MEDIAFIRE, GDRIVE(Limited), ANONFILE

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bob69

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Any chance of a compressed version? A 5+ GB DL, for Skyrim graphics, especially when you comparing the time it takes to download, which is far more than the time you actually spend fapping to it.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Can the mom get pregnant? Is there any grandma and grandson?
The mom can get impregnated by her son or her father. Her mother is dead but there’s a single scene where the mom can have lesbian sex with her while she was young and alive in a vision/time travel. There’s gay sex between your son & your father.

There’s side character stuff, but the main cast are the mother (you), your father, your son, your daughter, your friend who becomes your daughter-in-law (if you have your son knock her up), your pet dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyTyr

Ghaly

Sep 6, 2020
Entire game. I had set things up in a suboptimal way for "update only"-patches before. It should work better next time.
do you have update only 0.10 now?
the game is too large to download here and compresseddosenot worth it

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, in the dungeon at square 40, what should we do with the voice ?

Capture d’écran (6).png

Last edited:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Nov 25, 2021
when i reach room 48 and select north game give me an error of some files i can click ignore or rollback and game report me to room 21 what can i do? 1680111704012.png

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
That's the dev's reply from november last year, so unless he'll say otherwise probably the same. Didn't find anything else to do there myself either.
I have already done the quest of the burning woman, and even the new one. But still nothing, yet I was able to "exorcise" other spirits.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Question about the murals in the dungeon, they are about other games and if i could ask what were those games? I am interested in them but dont want to replay the whole chapter to find them again

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes