• sister.

Votes: 4,954 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,498 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The scriptfix now linked on the first page should fix this.

If you didn't like 0.09 and 0.10, you'll probably won't like 0.11 either. However, there is a decent chance that 0.12 will be once more to your liking - and 0.11 should bring an option with it to skip through most of the temple content.
What I said is not a criticism, but my opinion, by the way I liked your game,but until Version 8 the game had a story, after that the game boils down to fighting in the temple,they have no history.;)

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
And there's me waiting for the next udapte because I'm still in the dungeon and I can't sleep without a new scene... my life is cruel...

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So, v.11 is coming along nicely. All 5 scenes for the 4th (and final) floor of the temple are done. Some of those were a hoot to write, I hpe you'll enjoy them just as much. I still need the night scene (which is quite some effort, as there are a gazillion different versions of it) and the chapter ending. However, the scenes written so far already have the same length as the entire 0.10 update.

Thank you! And is getting to ch3 kinda like automatic if I go through all the other various paths?
Yes. Chapter 1 and 2 both have certain conditions that need to be met in order to end. I think those conditions will naturally occur, and then you get a green prompt to conclude the chapter. If you suspect you may be missing something, the scene guide linked in the OP has the details on what needs to happen (but also some spoilers).

When is her pregnancy belly getting? And when can we see more mother and son incest vaginals sex scenes during pregnancy? RandyTyr
I'm not sure I want her belly to become significantly bigger for multiple scenes. Animations not working properly is already an issue. However, an "extra swollen belly fuck into labor" end scene for the pregnancies seems like a feasible option. Anyway, Chapter 4 will probably have at least one Tara/Daniel scene with her pregnant and one with her not pregnant from the start (ie in v.12).

Reactions: xana94

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So, some people suggested I should get a Patreon account. Now that is of course not really feasible - there are just a handful of scenes in the game that do not violate the Patreon TOS (only unrelated human adults.. where is the fun in that?). But why am I not doing say Subscribestar?

The reason is that I have no intention of making this anything more than a hobby. Going semi-professional brings expectations on quality, update frequency, etc, that I just don't want. And then I'd need to figure out stuff like how much I ought to pay to the mod creators that make this possible, etc. I like my actual job, and it pays enough, so the money part isn't that much of an incentive either.

If you enjoy this game enough that you would give me money were I willing to take it, please consider making a donation to the Come back alive-foundation ( ) instead. This foundation aims to provide the Ukranian soldiers with the gear they need to minimize Ukranian casualties. They need all of the help and support they can get.

Moving on from that sombre note, I've been spending way more time on the game in the last few days than I should have. As a consequence, the day content is complete, I have 8 out of 12 scenes for the third night, and about half of the finale done. Looks like v.11 will be significantly larger than v.10, and come out a few weeks rather than a few months after its predecessor.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
So, some people suggested I should get a Patreon account. Now that is of course not really feasible - there are just a handful of scenes in the game that do not violate the Patreon TOS (only unrelated human adults.. where is the fun in that?). But why am I not doing say Subscribestar?

The reason is that I have no intention of making this anything more than a hobby. Going semi-professional brings expectations on quality, update frequency, etc, that I just don't want. And then I'd need to figure out stuff like how much I ought to pay to the mod creators that make this possible, etc. I like my actual job, and it pays enough, so the money part isn't that much of an incentive either.

If you enjoy this game enough that you would give me money were I willing to take it, please consider making a donation to the Come back alive-foundation ( ) instead. This foundation aims to provide the Ukranian soldiers with the gear they need to minimize Ukranian casualties. They need all of the help and support they can get.

Moving on from that sombre note, I've been spending way more time on the game in the last few days than I should have. As a consequence, the day content is complete, I have 8 out of 12 scenes for the third night, and about half of the finale done. Looks like v.11 will be significantly larger than v.10, and come out a few weeks rather than a few months after its predecessor.
All the love from your Ukrainian fan !

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

A lot of people making bestiality and loli have gone to fanbox it seems

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
Can anybody provide a savegame for tara's liberation. I lost my savegame in a system format. Your help will be highly obliged.

chrisjm489

Mar 29, 2022
there seems to be an issue with chapter 3, when within the temple, (not sure if it is the same for easy but for regular is it like this) after winning 3 fights where a perk is supposed to be chosen, it throws an error in renpy in the chapter3-mechanics.rpy . After saying ignore, you get a scene saying a perk can be picked after the next won fight but after every won fight the same thing happens again and again.

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
there seems to be an issue with chapter 3, when within the temple, (not sure if it is the same for easy but for regular is it like this) after winning 3 fights where a perk is supposed to be chosen, it throws an error in renpy in the chapter3-mechanics.rpy . After saying ignore, you get a scene saying a perk can be picked after the next won fight but after every won fight the same thing happens again and again.
You need the scriptfix linked on the first page.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes