• sister.

Votes: 4,584 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,026 13.1%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,854 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,288 14.8%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,434 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Now there is one possibility, but feel free to discount if it doesn't work with what you've got planned, is have her "start again" with another man. Perhaps there's a plot path where she meets someone who makes her doubt her current path of debauchery or something, players could choose to put her in a relationship and then cheat on him as her corruption is too strong.
This particular approach wouldn't work well with what I have in mind: Tara is genuinely the heroine of the story, and she is undergoing positive character growth. Your suggestion is akin to a usual fantasy hero who eg overcame his cowardice in the first part of the story to suddenly become craven again. Possible, but I personally rarely like any "backsliding" like this. And yes, in te context of this story, being monogamous is a moral failure (but cheating is also bad). ;) [Tara might still re-marry at some point, just without any assumption of exclusivity.]

But! Most of my objections only pertain to Tara being the wife in the scenario you mentioned. And you gave me an idea for one of the liberation story arcs in Chapter 2 that I like more and more. Tara might meet a woman in a bad/emotionally abusive marriage, and help her break free. And I already quite a few details about how that is going to work out. Only downside is it would take again quite a few scenes to tell that story.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
This particular approach wouldn't work well with what I have in mind: Tara is genuinely the heroine of the story, and she is undergoing positive character growth. Your suggestion is akin to a usual fantasy hero who eg overcame his cowardice in the first part of the story to suddenly become craven again. Possible, but I personally rarely like any "backsliding" like this. And yes, in te context of this story, being monogamous is a moral failure (but cheating is also bad). ;) [Tara might still re-marry at some point, just without any assumption of exclusivity.]

But! Most of my objections only pertain to Tara being the wife in the scenario you mentioned. And you gave me an idea for one of the liberation story arcs in Chapter 2 that I like more and more. Tara might meet a woman in a bad/emotionally abusive marriage, and help her break free. And I already quite a few details about how that is going to work out. Only downside is it would take again quite a few scenes to tell that story.
I'm looking forward to chapter 2 and beyond. I'm interested to see how you flex more of the beast aspect. While I love both beast and incest kinks I feel that good beast is harder to come by.

Reactions: blaqkthespian
Oct 3, 2019

Interesting, not quite the same but on the other hand a cheating corruption path is a cheating corruption path, even if it is a side character getting "liberated". I could definitely get into that (bonus points if she gets knocked up, or they both do, do I sound obsessed?).

Whether you implement that idea or not I'll be following this will interest, it does after all have incestous impregnation (does it? I may have misread things) which is already a big win

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'm looking forward to chapter 2 and beyond. I'm interested to see how you flex more of the beast aspect. While I love both beast and incest kinks I feel that good beast is harder to come by.
In the scenes already completed for Chapter 2, both our beastie friends from Chapter 1 make a return, and we get to meet a new one, too.

What will constrain me overall is twofold: One, it needs to be an animal with stuff available in Skyrim. For example, I have not been able to find a workable bull yet, and for eg snakes I have very little hope. Second, the vast majority of beast material (whether AVN or regular sex stories) has either "woman is horny, animal is there (and has a big cock), so they fuck" or rape as reason for why there is sex. I'm fine with dubcon stuff, but Tara (nor Miri) is not going to be rape-raped. And being horny is a necessary, but a sufficient reason for sex. Thus, I need to also come with ideas for WHY that animal sex is happening (and imho, the why is a good part of what makes it hot).

Last edited:

abbadon113

Aug 25, 2018
Good game. Thanks for what you do. I would like more bestiality, incest, loli, shota. Maybe Tara will sometimes catch Miri having fun with the dog or Susi will show interest. Chapter one is great.

Reactions: ZeeMental

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
In the scenes already completed for Chapter 2, both our beastie friends from Chapter 1 make a return, and we get to meet a new one, too.

What will constrain me overall is twofold: One, it needs to be an animal with stuff available in Skyrim. For example, I have not been able to find a workable bull yet, and for eg snakes I have very little hope. Second, the vast majority of beast material (whether AVN or regular sex stories) has either "woman is horny, animal is there (and has a big cock), so they fuck" or rape as reason for why there is sex. I'm fine with dubcon stuff, but Tara (nor Miri) is not going to be rape-raped. And being horny is a necessary, but a sufficient reason for sex. Thus, I need to also come with ideas for WHY that animal sex is happening (and imho, the why is a good part of what makes it hot).
Will there be magic to allow impregnation by animals?

Reactions: blaqkthespian
Jan 15, 2019
That appears to be a literal child, this game is fucked.
Cursed is the correct word to use and not really. You see sexual games decrease the likelihood that such scenarios happen in real life, plus humans are quite aggressive for a terrestrial species and our closest relatives, they lick each other and pump genitalia regardless of the sex and familiar connection between the two.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Will there be magic to allow impregnation by animals?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will the graphics be better?
I do like to think that what I currently have for Chapter 2 is visually superior to what is in Chapter 1. I'm still a beginner at messing with Skyrim though, and there are people who got far more milage out of it than I have managed so far (or likely ever will).

AugustII

Jan 7, 2021
Good game so far. I really hope it will be possible to get pregnant by Rex or Achilles in the future.

Reactions: adams92

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
When does the next update happen? RandyTyr And will the next update show the son impregnating the mom and fucking her pregnant.
I might drop 0.04 this weekend. It wouldn't be all of Chapter 2 though. What I've got so far is similar in volume to Chapter 1, so there is quite a bit of stuff in there. All of Tara's "Let's make a baby now"-scenes are done. We won't see her with swollen belly until Chapter 3 however (or maybe at the very end of Chapter 2).

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Also, a guide and walkthrough would be nice in this game, it's really a guessing game on how to get the scenes with the son.
The majority of the scenes work in a "card deck"-fashion. Each day, the scenes with met prequisites are put in a card deck, and then two cards are drawn. The player then selects from those options. A few scenes are always available if prequisites are met (in addition to the two), and a few appear without player choice (eg based on chance or day etc).

None* of the scenes with Daniel (the son) have "outside" prequisites, other than getting "liberation" up high enough (and unlocking bestiality). One scene that may not be an obvious choice is "Get an early start and milk the cows". (Which is marked by an "S", indicating that it advances the story.) Some scenes also need particular liberation/taboo unlocked prequisities for choices to advance them further. You'll usually notice by having decisions where Tara has just one/just "boring" options.

It said we can't avoid doing this with other people, I want the baby to be from the son in my play trough.
It will be very easy to ensure that Tara gets knocked up by your desired baby-daddy (provided he is on the list, which her son of course is) in Chapter 2.

Reactions: fbass

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So what are the things you have to do in detail to unlock the first scenes with the son? I like to personally avoid doing things with other people as much as I can.
So, I've tried out how son-exclusive you can be. You would switch off the Bandit/violent story arc for that.

Conclusion: It is possible to take the son's virginity while fucking only one other character. It is theoretically possible to make it through Chapter 1 while having sex with only three* characters in total, but somewhat impractical.

*There is a bug in 0.03 that leads to fucking a fourth character, which is fixed in 0.04.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How do you switch off the bandit/violent thing?
It asks you when you start a new game whether or not you want that content.

Also, it is sad tho that you have to get pregnant by the count
You have to fuck him, but while Tara fucks him unprotected at first, she doesn't get pregnant there. She just briefly fantasizes about it.

and that you have to fuck a dog? And that you also have to basically whore yourself as well with at least blowjobs to even finish Chapter 1?
Bestiality is one of the core themes. Prostitution is less central to the game, but yeah, overall there is quite a bit of diversity in who Tara fucks and why.

Also, do the voyeur scenes with the son become an option after the thing with the count has happened?
His solo scene is possible right from the start, the son/daughter-double-voyeur scene becomes possible once you've advanced far enough in the solo scene.

I am looking forward to how impregnation and vaginal pregnancy scenes will look between the mother and son, I hope it's not doggy style.
Soon!

I hope the littler brother / son won't disappear from the game once the mom gives birth.
I'm still pondering how to handle that. I don't want children to just disappear into the void at birth. On the other hand, I also don't want to just magically age them up in an instant. Currently, I'd say have occasional (non-lewd!) reference to them in the dialogue; like Tara asking Daniel whether he has changed their kids nappies, or a spontaneous event where the baby says its first word, stuff like that. But that's all Chapter 4 problems.

Reactions: adams92
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes