• sister.

Votes: 5,099 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,305 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,059 11.9%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,563 14.8%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,603 9.3%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2018
Pretty darn good game considering the skyrim graphics, kinda hard to fap when your father is the goddamn Arl of Whinterun but still.

The fact that you can have babies with anyone in the family and there's dynamic dialogue for the children and grandchildren is very rare, thumps up to the dev.

I think the only thing missing is the ability to get pregnant from more animals, more branching/dynamic dialogue paths for having incestuous children and the ability to futa fuck your family. Seeing your children growing up would be a very cool mechanic.
Hmmm, so going off this, it sounds like the premise of this game is similar to Butakoma 300g's 'Vitamin Quest' in terms of the protag fucking and/or breeding with literally anything that fucking moves, but unlike 'Vitamin Quest', Incest isn't completely off the table? How the actual fuck have I not come across this game sooner??? :love:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Hmmm, so going off this, it sounds like the premise of this game is similar to Butakoma 300g's 'Vitamin Quest' in terms of the protag fucking and/or breeding with literally anything that fucking moves, but unlike 'Vitamin Quest', Incest isn't completely off the table? How the actual fuck have I not come across this game sooner??? :love:
Because its a hidden little gem :)

ZILIUS

Sep 28, 2023
You mean the android port that was done by someone from this forum who liked the game, not the developer? The one you could have specified if you bothered to write in full sentences?

The answer to your original question is "There isn't one for 14.5". Have you considered making one yourself, since you're clearly very invested in there being one?
please keep your passive aggression to yourself or show it to your loved ones, if you have any. i'm looking for games by tags for mobile devices, the description for this game has the tag mobile game, but as i understand it, it is not, then the question arises why add a tag that is not true?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes