Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes
Jan 1, 2021
stuck waiting on lydia reply :EDIT sending the handcuffs fixed it for me to be able to sleep on day 3 even though i already did try that hope it works

Last edited:

Drax951

May 31, 2018
Are you using an Nvidia or AMD GPU? If Nvidia, update your drivers - but not through the GeForce Experience app. Use the official web page. I had this issue with not just this game, but a bunch of unity games where any character model with a bloom effect applied would appear blackened out.

For AMD, the process would be the same. Simply update, or roll back if you updated and the problems began.
Thanks it started working.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

is anyone able to share the save files for each day saved on THIS latest version of the game?

Previous saves file posted here.. simple do not seem to work with the latest version of this game
[v0.2.5 Alpha Build]

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Is anyone else interested in the Bepinex plugin for this? I have it working and it's functional. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll drop a download here in the thread.

Updated - Added Bepinex.

Installation is simple - just drop into the folder where the game application .exe is located. Be sure to run the game at least one time before installation of the mod to ensure all folders are created.

Last edited:
Reactions: otpw

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
yeah i would be
Here is the link buddy, just drop in the folder and run. F7 brings up the menu, I've already installed the main plugin for the debug kit.

Installation is simple - just drop into the folder where the game application .exe is located. Be sure to run the game at least one time before installation of the mod to ensure all folders are created.

Last edited:
Reactions: kotzfresse

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have not played this for the last release, anyone know where the pics with Charlotte in the OP come from? Last i played the sex with the sister was the only option.

Is there finally some action with the step-mom (Charlotte) or is the dev baiting with fake pics not in game currently?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Have not played this for the last release, anyone know where the pics with Charlotte in the OP come from? Last i played the sex with the sister was the only option.

Is there finally some action with the step-mom (Charlotte) or is the dev baiting with fake pics not in game currently?
1669510578949.png

No animations... yet. But running the Bepinex plugin with this game and editing the LOD file for her character model, you can clearly see she is now modelled and rendered on top and underneath. So I am guessing the animations etc. are all coming soon ;-)

Reactions: kotzfresse

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Have not ran into any graphics issues, game seems to run well, just never get the new missions or content and I did start a new game. Will run through it again. Just a though should I remove the old game completely. Currently have them in two separate folders. However it could still be picking up on an older safe. Suggestions please. Other than this minor tech issue game runs fine. Would very much like to see more interaction with Charlot.

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Can we have things with stepmom yet like on the screenshots? Because if yes, I don't know how

boof59

Mar 3, 2018
" OK, is it just me, or does anyone else think that the "your father has disappeared" trope is getting terribly overused? "
Emmm...IMHO I love this line bcz it means it's just me & mom, & maybe sis, & maybe auntie, & maybe....
I think all games should have this line!! But I could be wrong :) ........

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Dripping

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
The main pictures for this game are pure clickbait so you could install and try it waiting to see those scenes in the game.

You may not see them in a long time turning it to be a perpetual waiting game to see the main character have sex with the mother.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes