Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I think I'm going to have to pass on this game. Stuck on Day 4. I got the glasses back and viewed the video of Step-sister, I try to go to sleep and it says "I'm not tired" ???

Upon further review: Once I got passed my initial frustration, I started a new game and discovered I had missed the locked cabinet in the cops home. I didn't have any other issues and truly enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alaloo

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, it was a neat experience. More content than I was expecting for a demo. Hope this game makes it big, it has the potential if they get a better narrative flow and optimize sex scenes, they're kinda boring as-is and can't see much.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Are people still getting stuck on the day you break into the server room and upload the data?

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
If you break everyone's save file, then at least provide one or give an option to continue from last update.
I bet even the devs can't play past day 7 without restarting 10 times because they got stuck somewhere :D

Also imho simulator tag should be replaced with VisualNovel since the plot is predefined (doesn't even involve branches)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulOneX

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
There is too much confusion here. If our team decided to reset the saves, do you think we did that for nothing? If you guys add previous saves they will automatically break the game and missions and then you will come in here and write that the game is broken.

We are a game in development, there were times when the saves worked, but unfortunately we had to reset them. If the game was finished and this happened I could understand why there would be so much upset, but as long as we are still working on it, I think you can understand that.

So, stop using previous saves, start the game from the beginning and I guarantee you there is no way you will get stuck on a certain day of the game. On the "O" key you have the quests, read them and you won't have any problems. I did a lot of testing and everything works fine. If anyone else gets stuck please write me the day and take a screenshot of the active missions and you will find out that you actually missed some things you should have done.

Don't forget, the official game will be released this year on Steam. In the final version, there will be voice over for absolutely all dialogues, new quests and improved sex scenes, and at the end you'll get the icing on the cake, you probably know what I mean. Notice to the hater who knows what the game will look like on Steam and what content it will have. Also if all goes well, we'll continue the updates on Steam and do part II of the game.

Until then please add the game to the wishlist, it would help us a lot, because Steam algorithm ranks games according to audience desire.

Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hannez and BczILher

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Ok the walkthrough says
Go home, try sleep, go Mia room and take glasses (Masturbate), go sleep .How the hell do you Masturbate or can someone gave save End day 3 start of day 4 please
There's a wallkthrough?

I think I'm going to have to pass on this game. Stuck on Day 4. I got the glasses back and viewed the video of Step-sister, I try to go to sleep and it says "I'm not tired" ???
How did you get past day two? EDIT: I needed the car keys from the dad's room.

Last edited:

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
If anyone else gets stuck please write me the day and take a screenshot of the active missions and you will find out that you actually missed some things you should have done.
Break into the police officer house, do 2/3 tasks, leave and go to another place because you don't know what to do with the locked cabinet.

Now you can't get back into the house to finish the Objective...

Same day, don't order the gift for the officer, now you will be stuck on the next day.

That's how i, with a fresh start, got stuck 2 days in a row... (then i started to use the objective tracker to not get stuck again, but from the experience of the past i'm kinda sure there's a way to manage it...)

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
i cannot continue because i cant learn enought points of knowledge, only pc can u learn or somewhere different location?

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
i cannot continue because i cant learn enought points of knowledge, only pc can u learn or somewhere different location?
Open the Phone (Q iirc) then select the Stats thing, there you can increase points, my advice is to only spent them if the game tells you that you lack some... (otherwise you might lock yourself out)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
There is too much confusion here. If our team decided to reset the saves, do you think we did that for nothing? If you guys add previous saves they will automatically break the game and missions and then you will come in here and write that the game is broken.

We are a game in development, there were times when the saves worked, but unfortunately we had to reset them. If the game was finished and this happened I could understand why there would be so much upset, but as long as we are still working on it, I think you can understand that.

So, stop using previous saves, start the game from the beginning and I guarantee you there is no way you will get stuck on a certain day of the game. On the "O" key you have the quests, read them and you won't have any problems. I did a lot of testing and everything works fine. If anyone else gets stuck please write me the day and take a screenshot of the active missions and you will find out that you actually missed some things you should have done.

Don't forget, the official game will be released this year on Steam. In the final version, there will be voice over for absolutely all dialogues, new quests and improved sex scenes, and at the end you'll get the icing on the cake, you probably know what I mean. Notice to the hater who knows what the game will look like on Steam and what content it will have. Also if all goes well, we'll continue the updates on Steam and do part II of the game.

Until then please add the game to the wishlist, it would help us a lot, because Steam algorithm ranks games according to audience desire.

Thank you!

Well... I love games like this and this one is great (y) :love:

Never saw any sexy scenes with the Mom, i read somewhere before that you took away those scenes????

Now, i started the game from the beginning again....

Last update i got to day 6, dont remember, think i finished everything, but got stuck at the end and couldnt save.

This time i got stuck allready on day day 3. Ofcourse, i did a little differently tjen the last update, couse the polis woman quest was updated.I did buy the handcuffs....waited for her text.
Did yoga twice, had sex with neighbour, finished webpage and finished the car. Nothing to do and can´t do nothing to move forward the time....
Trained and had sex in night club. Still not tired.

I loaded my save from day 3. Then a new quest popped up "have breakfast withh Mom in the morning", by that time i saw the quest, time already passed morning, and she said nothing. I checked the store to buy handcuffs, OUT OF STOCK
Something was wrong with the hand cuffs, i diddnt check more.

So i loaded day 3 again, this time, "breakfast" quest dissapeared and handcuffs still not available :D

Do you want to check my save? I´m curious, last update i got to day 6...

I´m gonna try again, maybe do something different....

Write me if you find something... Love your game guys ;)

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
I can't finish day 3, I've done all the missions, does anyone know all the steps to complete that day?
Same issue. Tried day 3 a total of 3 times now and it's the same eacht time.
The 'dev' cheat thing doesn't work for me either :|

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes