Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1278796

Overview:
Taste of Seduction is a 3D high-quality, first-person, story and dialogue-driven RPG adult game that blends together themes such as college life and that of a spy adventure.
You play as Devlin, a young adult who has the ultimate goal to solve the mystery of his father’s puzzling disappearance. Before doing that, you first have to manage to balance your hectic college life, annoying family dramas, and the difficult challenges of growing your own business.
How do you do that? Making unlikely friends, amassing impressive capital, and bedding a dazzling number of stunning young ladies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-16
Release Date: 2022-11-16
Developer: - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Alpha Build
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac(v0.2.4): MEGA - GDRIVE - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra:
FAN SIGN

View attachment 1565364 View attachment 1565365 View attachment 1565366 View attachment 1565367 View attachment 1565368 View attachment 1565369 View attachment 1565370 View attachment 1565371
Tried it , deleted it, too hard opening up, why does everyone think everybody one earth has a top of line computer. I.ve played alot of other games with no trouble at all!

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Who do I talk to unlock the dad's phone? I can't leave, I can't call anyone/ On top of all, I can't save and I have to clean the damn pool again.

EDIT: I needed to clean the office first.

EDIT #2: Now I have the thumbdrive. I went to the station, to her house (MC can easily pick locks?), worked out, got glasses back (no one notices MC starts wearing glasses all of a sudden?), worked on website cleaned pool, and, again, I'm stuck.

Last edited:

Ron

Apr 25, 2017
So this guy is holding Charlotte's story hostage IF the game is successful...I HATE when game devs do this, he made renders for the MILF and doesn't give MILF content. This is why you won't get support, no one cares for the teen, that's just filler content for the main event. The fact you structured it like this shows this game is using "asset hostage" techniques to draw the game out in a 5 year production to milk money. If you put your best foot forward and release some content with the main draw (Charlotte) then maybe investors would be inclined to support your work.

This is why people pirate.
Thats Right, i agree with you

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
So this guy is holding Charlotte's story hostage IF the game is successful...I HATE when game devs do this, he made renders for the MILF and doesn't give MILF content. This is why you won't get support, no one cares for the teen, that's just filler content for the main event. The fact you structured it like this shows this game is using "asset hostage" techniques to draw the game out in a 5 year production to milk money. If you put your best foot forward and release some content with the main draw (Charlotte) then maybe investors would be inclined to support your work.

This is why people pirate.
He wants to milk you while you wait half a year for 1 or 2 scenes

• Haha
Reactions: Ron

tratus

Apr 16, 2021
I can't view tasks on a Mac because I can't assign a "objectives" button in the settings, it's just not clickable. All other buttons change

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... I love games like this... but...

Never saw any sexy scenes with the Mom, i read somewhere before that Dev took away those scenes????

Now, i started the game from the beginning again....

First time i got stuck is now day 3 :D Nothing to do and can´t do nothing to move forward the time.... I did buy the handcuffs....
I loaded my save from day 3. Then a new quest popped up "have breakfast withh Mom in the morning", by that time i saw the quest, time already passed morning. I checked the store to buy handcuffs, OUT OF STOCK :D

So i loaded day 3 again, this time, "breakfast" dissapeared and handcuffs not available :D

That´s it for me.... Love your game Dev, but i don´t think it´s gonna be a success on Steam with so many different errors.
Last update, at least i was on day 6 :D

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
I'm completely stuck! After the first yoga session with sister, when I get the glasses back and try to watch the recording, nothing plays and I'm stuck on that screen.
View attachment 2157719
Same here, since the first version. I cannot get past this screen, no fucking what. Tedious fact on top, you have to repeat the entire day to end up again at this damned buggy softlock screen.

botnot02

Dec 30, 2017
Just look at some number of profiles of these 5-star-voters, there's barely even 1-2 messages posted at this site by these people. Product is presented with an "eye candy" renders that are even not actually presented in the game (lol). False advertising at it's finest.

And, combining with what people above have recently posted, 2+2=... it all looks like one big marketing fraud initiative.
The whole game is a cringe fest. The voice acting just isnt it and I'm usally all for voice acting in games.
Plus this game lacks the very basics of good game development and that ontop of the voice acting makes it painful to play.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Ok the walkthrough says
Go home, try sleep, go Mia room and take glasses (Masturbate), go sleep .How the hell do you Masturbate or can someone gave save End day 3 start of day 4 please

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes