Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
We have also uploaded version 0.2.4 for macOS.

If you use the console and enter the /forcesleep command it is also normal for the game to generate bugs because you skipped some quests that you have to complete.

It is best if you encounter problems with the game and you are at a point where you do not know what to do to inform us here so that we know where you have problems with the evolution of the quests.

It would be unpleasant to provide information about the content of the final game on Steam, but don't worry, content will exist with every character, including voice over for all the dialogues in the game.

Also someone wrote to us why we are no longer doing monthly updates as promised on 18 February 2022. As of May 2022 we announced that in the Global Games Network team we have been restructuring and firing people because we didn't have enough funds to support salaries. At the moment the developer is working for free to finish the game, that's why we can't evolve so much with the game. This announcement I made on Patreon and provided more details. But don't worry, the final content will be very high quality, because we are still working with a few people and everything will be perfect.

I will discuss with the programmer to provide an option in the settings to remove this "blurring". We do not want anyone to suffer from the game, but people who are known to have health problems are advised to be cautious, even not to play the game. Health is the most important thing. I assume you mean motion blur anyway, right?

If there are any questions or questions about the game, bugs, Steam evolution please leave me a message.

Thanks!
Where console ?

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
Literally soft locked. Dev command doesn't work. Hit esp type dev return to game type forcesleep I tried it numerous ways and none of em worked. Tried typing faster. Tried slower. Tried non capaz Tried caps... Tried causing only the first letter or a word. Nothing worked. Locking sleep behind energy level is just bad game development.

Reactions: Moisan4

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So, I did support this game early on mainly because it had sex sound effects and the voicing was a bonus. I have put it on my wish list on steam but until the sex sounds are back in the game I won't be buying it. I really hope it will be there and the voiced conversations for me aren't needed but if they are going to add it anyway well it's fine with me.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
v0.2.5
- A new mission, Devlin Captivus ( Since in version 0.2.4 there were some issues with the sleep system and missions were crashing, we thought we'd come up with a bonus for this inconvenience, a way for us to apologize! )
- We solved the sleep problem, when you couldn't go to sleep and the missions and the game would crash
- On day 6 we added to the list of missions, the step where you have to go to the courtyard to talk to Mia to make everything clear, there are people who get stuck at this step
- More slots for the game's save system plus changes to the save system, it's much more stable now. ( Previous saves no longer work on this version, unfortunately you have to start the game from the beginning )

IMPORTANT:

As mentioned above, the rescue system has been reset. Updates have been made to the rescue system, and it is now much more stable. We know this is unpleasant, but you have to take the game from the beginning, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Taste of Seduction continues development and we aim to officially launch the game on Steam by the end of the year, January at the latest. The final game will receive several updates, including improvements to older missions or sex scenes. There will also be some new missions and sex scenes in the version we release on Steam.
We want this part that will be released on Steam to be part I, and if the game is successful we will release part II, because the story has a sequel and the game can be developed a lot. It will all depend on how much interest there will be for this project, we want to take it to a more developed level and enjoy this game together. In the final phase, voice over will be added to absolutely all dialogues for a more realistic experience.

We need your continued support and a very important first step would be to add the game to your Steam wishlist, you can also recommend your friends to add the game to their Steam wishlist. The Steam algorithm ranks the game based on how many requests are on the wishlist, the more people want the game, the more visible it will be and the more we can develop it.
So this guy is holding Charlotte's story hostage IF the game is successful...I HATE when game devs do this, he made renders for the MILF and doesn't give MILF content. This is why you won't get support, no one cares for the teen, that's just filler content for the main event. The fact you structured it like this shows this game is using "asset hostage" techniques to draw the game out in a 5 year production to milk money. If you put your best foot forward and release some content with the main draw (Charlotte) then maybe investors would be inclined to support your work.

This is why people pirate.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So this guy is holding Charlotte's story hostage IF the game is successful...I HATE when game devs do this, he made renders for the MILF and doesn't give MILF content. This is why you won't get support, no one cares for the teen, that's just filler content for the main event. The fact you structured it like this shows this game is using "asset hostage" techniques to draw the game out in a 5 year production to milk money. If you put your best foot forward and release some content with the main draw (Charlotte) then maybe investors would be inclined to support your work.

I saw this coming early on and got out and will not be coming back. I just saw there was an update and was curious what people had to say about it. Good luck to the dev but yeah paywalls and schemes are not my type of content or creators.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Imma be real honest. I have no idea why the rating for this game is so high
Just look at some number of profiles of these 5-star-voters, there's barely even 1-2 messages posted at this site by these people. Product is presented with an "eye candy" renders that are even not actually presented in the game (lol). False advertising at it's finest.

And, combining with what people above have recently posted, 2+2=... it all looks like one big marketing fraud initiative.

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

i dont even think he is holding anything hostage at this point, i think he is just testing waters on a popular good looking character(which is basically angelina jolie). On early development devs who are out the milk their product do it. Some devs did it with fetishes, or in your words held different fetish bases hostage. Usually these devs drag their feet for next 10 years or drop the project

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I got a question for anyone that might be able to help. I am on day 7 and I can not seem to find all the evens to be tired enough to sleep. Is there something I am missing? because the only event I seem to be able to do is the stepsister event and talking to Lydia. It is going to be rather annoying to be unable to save and have to replay day 7 in a new update.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes