Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
Game bug. Phone market no stock picnic set.

And other quest : check officer roberts message. Where robert massage ? Phone message not working.

1667407652414.png

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm on day 7 and I've done the 'special sports' with Mia and I've spoken to Lydia about the encrypted message. I don't know what else to do to finish the day (and save). I look at objectives and they all say wait for future release (or something like that) and I've been to every location and tried to talk to all the people I can talk to and I got nothing.

Also, as a suggestion to the Dev, remove the blurring (I'm not sure what else to call it) when you move the mouse or when you move because anyone who suffers from motion-sickness or even epilepsy will literally have a fit if they try to play this game which is a shame because they will be missing out on what promises to be a really good game.

Last edited:

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
I bought too many to keep the time going (kinky toycollection). And game bug.

I can buy this toy unlimited

1667490565258.png

1667490599826.png

1667490628411.png

I cannot complete the task.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
day 1 bugged....
after doing everything to geting car parts i cant go to sleep and cant do anything else.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Stuck at day 6.

I need to work on website but I do not have any video to upload.
I had picnic in park but then Lydia is not messaging me.
I cannot go to sleep.

anyone else in the same situation?

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
Stuck at day 6.

I need to work on website but I do not have any video to upload.
I had picnic in park but then Lydia is not messaging me.
I cannot go to sleep.

anyone else in the same situation?

You can sleep by buying the same item over and over. But then the game gets into bugs. Bad game.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Do I have to start over if I played Taste of Seduction [v0.2.3 Alpha Build]? The game is asking me to. Thanks

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
We have also uploaded version 0.2.4 for macOS.

If you use the console and enter the /forcesleep command it is also normal for the game to generate bugs because you skipped some quests that you have to complete.

It is best if you encounter problems with the game and you are at a point where you do not know what to do to inform us here so that we know where you have problems with the evolution of the quests.

It would be unpleasant to provide information about the content of the final game on Steam, but don't worry, content will exist with every character, including voice over for all the dialogues in the game.

Also someone wrote to us why we are no longer doing monthly updates as promised on 18 February 2022. As of May 2022 we announced that in the Global Games Network team we have been restructuring and firing people because we didn't have enough funds to support salaries. At the moment the developer is working for free to finish the game, that's why we can't evolve so much with the game. This announcement I made on Patreon and provided more details. But don't worry, the final content will be very high quality, because we are still working with a few people and everything will be perfect.

I'm on day 7 and I've done the 'special sports' with Mia and I've spoken to Lydia about the encrypted message. I don't know what else to do to finish the day (and save). I look at objectives and they all say wait for future release (or something like that) and I've been to every location and tried to talk to all the people I can talk to and I got nothing.

Also, as a suggestion to the Dev, remove the blurring (I'm not sure what else to call it) when you move the mouse or when you move because anyone who suffers from motion-sickness or even epilepsy will literally have a fit if they try to play this game which is a shame because they will be missing out on what promises to be a really good game.
I will discuss with the programmer to provide an option in the settings to remove this "blurring". We do not want anyone to suffer from the game, but people who are known to have health problems are advised to be cautious, even not to play the game. Health is the most important thing. I assume you mean motion blur anyway, right?

If there are any questions or questions about the game, bugs, Steam evolution please leave me a message.

Thanks!

Reactions: Y0GG and m1st3r1

mightykafta

Jul 8, 2018
I'm completely stuck! After the first yoga session with sister, when I get the glasses back and try to watch the recording, nothing plays and I'm stuck on that screen.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes