Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
1) Game seems solid
2) conversations take forever to get through. Not skip or buttons to speed things along.
3) Missing voice, If memory is correct most characters had a voice so far the only voices I here are the mail three characters.
5) Would like a if possible some way to reply scenes.
6) Seems Mia's ending is different ends with BJ after nude yoga.
7) Would like more scenes with Charlot, There are plenty of previews of action with her but nothing in game.
Well that is all for now. Will run through it a few more times and let you know what I find.
Thanks for the great work and for allowing us the right to test and view you concept. Have a great Halloween

Jan 1, 2021
something in this update seems to have been broken i cant get tired enough to advance past day 3 i thought it was a bug so i just restarted and i got stuck there again i have played the previous version so i know there is more content

Reactions: fugazi666

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
there are many who downloaded the game dumb and for stepmom when there will be a sex scene with stepmom

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How do you wait to next day?
Edit: Had to some quest. Nevermind.

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I would love to play but there is no linux version. Please make one, Unity makes it so easy these days.

Global Games Network

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2021
People who have the problem of not being able to sleep. Go to bed and try to fall asleep, even if the magnifying glass symbol does not appear. You will get a message telling you that you forgot your glasses in Mia's room after doing Yoga, after taking them off you can go to sleep. I assume this is where most of you get stuck.

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
after few updates author still fighting with own quest "to box dad's things"
if you boxing all things at some time - questline doesn't continued
in the current update - same shit, but also can't continue with separately placed objects in the box
so 1st day with just morning coffee and cleaning pool for now its a maximum?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes