Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

whitishcookie

May 11, 2020
not sure if this is already been asked or not but i cant seem to find how the game will change if i back this team with the second level patreon, very much considering if the patreons get more content then just the demo.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
How far is the game now?= and did he fix the sex sceene? so u acutly see some pussy or is it still messed up?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Scam ? or what happened again ? i remember this dev said "TOS" will be updated monthly doesn't seem like that...

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Why is the save button not the working the game? If I press it nothing happens? What am I doing wrong here?

ttant

May 7, 2017
Why is the save button not the working the game? If I press it nothing happens? What am I doing wrong here?
Save only work when sleeping and when day is complete. Don't bother to try to make it work otherwise.
In my pov, devs should remove it as it's useless.

Been a while just wondering if there is any news regarding the next update? Thanks all
Narcis on Official Discord says today. It was planned for mid october before... so soon, i guess?

Last edited:

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Part of 0.2.4 park scene already included in 0.2.3, no scam here but still in dev state, wait until release...

drexor

Jul 19, 2017
Got it wishlisted on steam. Would I assume that the steam release would be the final update or is it still an alpha release with updates?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well.... I love games like this.... But.... was starting new game from the beginning every time.... Now will see... trying again ;)

Reactions: Seriosha
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes